chapter 13:Twist

-Tomb-

Tea enters the tomb with Atem tugging on her chains. She looks around and sees all six priests, Mana, Simon, and five cloak figures with hoods over their faces. Tea looks at every thing with amazement. There was a fire almost all around. Sweat pour down her face. I wish my hands were free. I need to wipe this sweat off. Thought Tea. She looks around and sees that no one else seem to be affect or did not show it. Oh man are they trying to kill me. Thought Tea. She felt herself fainting.

Atem looks back at Tea and smirks. She looks like she is about to faint, but don't worry Tea things will cool down for you soon. Thought Atem. Atem closes the entrance, which makes Tea's eyes wide. This time you won't be able to escape. Thought Atem. Atem unlocks Tea's chains and then moves over to where the hooded figures were. The hooded figures bow. "My lord pharaoh is the prisoner playing a shadow game?" Asked one of the hooded figures in a whisper. Atem smirks and nods his head. "Yes, but lets make it extreme." Said Atem. The five hooded figures did not show any shock, but only bow. "Yes my pharaoh." Said the hooded figures in unison.

Atem stood across from Tea. One of the hooded figures came by and stood at the center. "To all of you to know this is a shadow game." Said the hooded figure. Tea shudders at the thought of the shadow game. "Not just any shadow game. In this shadow game the losers memories will go straight to the winner while the loser will lose all his/her memories." Said the hooded figure. Tea's mouth went wide open.

My…my…memories…will be gone. All my pasts adventures with Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Atem…will be gone. Thought Tea. She looks at Atem who had a please smile on his face. How can I beat someone who is a complete expert and I'm nothing close to a beginner at this? Thought Tea. Tea looks down and sees a bunch of tablets with monsters in front of her. Do I play with these if so how? Thought Tea. Tea looks up at Atem with his arms cross. "Are you ready to play Tea?" Asked Atem. "Lets do this." Said Tea.

Atem smiles at Tea. "Well ladies first." Said Atem. Tea looks up nervous. "Oh…royalty should definitely be first." Said Tea. She starts to sweat even more at the thought of going first. "Okay." Said Atem. The hooded figures started mumbling and Tea stares wide eye at them. Atem raises his hand over his first tablet with curse of dragon. Tea could not see the picture of the monster. Atem glances over at Tea and Tea looks in aww as the tablet rise. "Are you going or do you want to forfeit and just give up your memories?" Asked Atem. Tea shakes her head and looks up. "I'm not giving up just hold on." Said Tea.

Tea looks down and spots a monster known as Scarlet Witch. She moves her hand over that tablet. The tablets turn to face each other. Scarlet Witch comes out along with curse of dragon. Curse of Dragon destroys Scarlet Witch with its breath. Then Tea's tablet falls back the picture vanishes and Tea feels something cold down at her feet. Tea looks down and gasps. She saw that her the ice had travel up to her knees. Tea was near the urge to scream. She hears some laughing across the room. Tea looks up and sees Atem laughing. "What's so funny?" Asked Tea. Atem looks up at Tea. "The way you look when the ice came up to our knees. Let me say this each time your monster is destroy ice will start building it's way up to your body. The duel will be over if you surrender or you are unable to call out your monster which shouldn't be too soon." Said Atem. "I won't lose!" Shouted Tea. This reminds me of when we were dueling in…in…where were Yugi, Atem, who was inside Yugi, Joey, Tristan, the Kiaba brothers, Serenity, and I dueling again? Thought Tea. Could I be losing my memories now? No of course, not that would be impossible. I'm just not focusing right. Thought Tea. "I believe it's your move." Said Atem. His arms were cross. Tea looks down and spots Harpie Lady. Hey that's Mai's favorite card well it's stone. Thought Tea. She reaches out her hand toward the stone tablet and both tablets turn around. Atem reveals Celetic Guardian. Celetic Guardian was destroy. Both tablets fell down. Tea saw Atem get some ice on him. Tea looks down and sees Harpie Lady. Tea reaches her hand over Harpie Lady. Atem starts to giggle. Tea looks up. "What's so funny?" Asked Tea. She then notices that nearly everyone except the hooded figures who kept chanting were laughing. "Your just predictable." Said Atem. He raises his hand over a tablet. "What do you mean?" Asked Tea. The two tablets turn. Harpie Lady comes out and Gaia the Fierce Knight came out and attack Harpie Lady. The ice went all the way up from Tea's knees to her waist. Tea gasps at how far it went up.

Poor girl. She does not realize that by playing Harpie Lady twice the ice will go up further. Thought Atem. Atem looks down and sees one of the Egyptian God Cards and smiles. "H…he…hey could you hur…hurry…it's…free…zing." Said Tea. She was shivering. She was trying to keep warm. "Not to worry the next stone I choose will put an end to you being cold." Said Atem. "I'm quite disappointed about this duel I thought for sure you would put up a better fight than this." Said Atem. Atem raises his hand over Seifer and Tea raises her hand over the Flames Sword Man. Seifer attacks the Flames Sword Man. Atem smiles when he sees the ice starts go up covering the rest of her body.

Tea let out a scream of terror. She saw the ice going up. What I can't…no…my memories. Thought Tea. She sees Atem coming towards her. Joey, Tristan, Yugi. Thought Tea. Atem was standing right next to her. The ice was right at her neck and it continue to go up. Tea looks up at Atem in defeat. "Atem…please." Said Tea in a choke whisper. "Shhh…this will be over soon. Don't struggle. Don't try to struggle." Said Atem in a whisper. Tea allows her head drop in defeat. Well I guess this is for the best since I may never get back to the present. Thought Tea. The ice travel over her head and froze her.

Atem smiles at the frozen figure of Tea. Not to worry Tea. As soon all your memories are gone the ice will melt which shouldn't be too soon. Thought Atem. Mahad comes over along with the other priests. "Have you found out what she is?" Asked Mahad. Atem turns to his priests. "Yes and it turns out she is from the future." Said Atem. Everyone gasp. "Shouldn't we let her go and help her find a way home. "There would be no point for that because this girl could never have gone home. So she might as well have forgotten everything." Said Atem. He raises his hand to the frozen Tea. "Shouldn't be too much longer." Said Atem. All of a sudden, the ice breaks and Tea falls out unconscious into Atem's arms. "All her memories are gone." Said Atem. He smiles as all her memories and her dreams rush into his head. "Let's go on back and put the queen in her chambers until the wedding." Said Atem. Everyone bows and gets prepare to head back to the palace. I have finally won the prize. Thought Atem.