chapter 4:Trying to Escape

-Tea's cell-

Tea was taken by the guards to a room and had long foot chains up to the wall by her ankles. She was glad to be able to move her hands. Great now what? I need to come up with a plan before tomorrow come. Thought Tea. She yawns a little bit. But I'm so sleepy I need to sleep. Thought Tea. Her eyes started to close. She was starting to fall asleep. NO- I can't fall asleep now I must come up with a plan. Thought Tea. Wait I know how to get out of here. Thought Tea. She had a small paper clip. She went at work against her chains. This might take awhile. Thought Tea.

-Throne Room-

Atem smiled at the thought of playing the game with the prisoner. This will be a good Shadow Game. Thought Atem. He leaned on his hand on his throne. Doesn't she know that I am the best at this game. Thought Atem. She must be trying to escape. No problem I'll be waiting near the door of the palace when she gets there. Thought Atem.

The priests sat near where Atem's throne. They whispered to each other. "I can't believe that girl challenge pharaoh to a duel." Said Mahad. "Just what was she thinking?" Asked Seth. "Does she think she would win?" Asked Karim. Atem laugh a little causing all the priest to look up. "She just planning her escape." Said Atem. "How do you know?" Asked Mana. She came near her life long friend. "I could see it all in her eyes." Said Atem. "She has no idea how easy she is to read." Said Atem. "Do you want us to stay near her door?" Asked Mahad. Atem shook his head. "No I'll go and get her with some guards. Like I said to her if she tries to escape I would decide her fate." Said Atem. He smiled at his priest. They smiled back knowing that their pharaoh knew what he was doing.

-Tea's cell-

I almost- Got it. Thought Tea. She pick locked her chains and then ran to the door. I'm glad they didn't lock the door. Thought Tea. Tea ran out of her cell and walked quietly down the hall. I wonder what time it is. Thought Tea. She looked outside and saw it was dark. Hopefully everyone is asleep. Thought Tea. Then this will almost be an easy escape. Thought Tea. Now to find a way out of here with out running into any guards, priests, or worst Atem himself. Thought Tea. She turns left and then right. She starts to hope that she will not get lost.

-Throne Room-

"Well I think it's time to put this plan in action." Said Atem. "Come my guards let us go to where this girl will be trying to escape." Said Atem. The guards and he left leaving the priests, his advisor, and Mana in the throne room. "How do you think he knows these things?" Asked Mana. "Plain and simple. He has the Millennium Puzzle which helps him see probably right through that girl." Said Seth. All the priests nodded in agreement. "I wonder what Atem has plan for her?" Asked Seth. "Well whatever it is I'm just glad I'm not her." Said Isis. Seth looks up at her. "Did your Millennium Necklace show you what will happen to her?" Asked Seth. "Yes, but the punishment won't be to harsh." Said Isis. "Well what is it?" Asked Mana. Isis smiled at Mana. "You all will find out soon." Said Isis.

-Halls-

So far, I manage to get five dead ends. This palace is like maze. A big one too. Thought Tea. Tea took a right then a left turn until she saw some light. "Yes." Said Tea. Here's the exit now to get out of here. There would be no way I would beat Atem at Duel Monsters. Thought Tea. She walk out the doors into the moonlight. She smiled at her escape, but then gasped. Tea saw Atem standing right in front of her with a smirk on his face. "How…ho…how did…you know?" Asked Tea. "How did I know you would try to escape it was quite simple you did not look like you would really play that game with me." Said Atem. "So you were running scared." Said Atem. Wow when he says it like that it makes me think back when he duel against Panic in Duelist Kingdom. Thought Tea. Tea backed away from Atem. Atem took a step towards her. Tea was about to run, but was grab by two guards. Tea starts to struggle against their hold. Atem smirk at her. "There is no escape." Said Atem "Now like I said before if you try to escape I would decide your fate." Said Atem. "OH NO!" Screamed Tea. "You can't please don't." Said Tea. She starts to have tears streaming down her face. Atem unmoved by the tears. "Don't worry it won't be to painful for you." Said Atem. "But before I do what is your name?" Asked Atem. Tea looks up at him and shakes her head. "You won't tell me your name that's fine I'll learn it very soon." Said Atem. Tea looks up confuse and gasp when she sees an eye above his forehead and his Millennium Puzzle starting to glow. She could not hear what he said. There was a bright flash forcing the guards to let go of Tea and shield their eyes.