chapter 2:In Disguise

-Egypt-

The vase arrived outside of the city. The merchant laid the vase down on the ground and turn to see if any costumers would stop by. Tea opens the lid and sees she made it out of the palace. Great I'm finally out of the palace at least I won't have to face those guards. Thought Tea. Tea got out of the vase while the merchant was talking to a costumer. Now all I need is clothes. Tea thought. Tea then spotted an Egyptian dress, put over her clothing, and spotted a hood to wear over the gown. Tea walked out of the shop before anyone would stop and talk to her. The hood was not above her head. Now to find a way out of here. Thought Tea.

Tea walks down the street with her head down. How will I ever get home? Thought Tea. Tears started streaming down her face as she continues to walk down the street. Then she notices a sign with a bunch of people around it. "Can you believe it." Said one woman. "A reward for seven hundred pieces of silver to capture the woman who tried to kill the pharaoh." Said a man. Tea suddenly heard what the crowd had said. She got a little closer to hear if they would say anything else. "What does she look like?" Asked a woman. "She is described to have short brown hair, blue eyes, and weird type of clothing." Said a man. Tea lifted up her hood up to her face as soon as she heard the description of herself. Tea walks out of the crowd into the busy street.

-Palace-

"Have the signs been sent out?" Asked Seth. His arms were crossed. "Yes, they have." Answer a guard. "Very good now get more men to continue the search." Commanded Seth. The guard bowed and ran out of the room. Seth turns to the Atem. "Not to worry pharaoh we will find the girl who wears strange clothing." Said Seth. Atem just nodded. "Do you think she has gotten far?" Asked Isis. All the priests turn towards her. "Even if she did she would easily died in the desert and besides no one get out of Egypt now." Said Seth. Atem got up from his throne and went into the hallway. "Well when you get her come and get me out of my chambers I'll be resting." Said Atem. The priests bowed as the pharaoh left for his chambers. The priests sat there talking.

-Outside the palace-

Tea walk towards the front gate. I need to get out of Egypt. Thought Tea. There has to be some sort of gate. Thought Tea. She then saw some other trying to get out to. "Hey we need to get home." Said a man. "I'm sorry sir, but by order of the pharaoh no one is to leave until the woman who tried to kill the pharaoh is found." Said one of the guards. Tea turns her back from the gate. So much for getting out of Egypt. Thought Tea. She walks right back into the city. But how will I ever get home? Thought Tea. Little did she know that one of the guards saw her shoe and realized how different it was from Egyptian shoes. The guard was going to grab her, but then a huge crowd had crowed around her. So the woman is in disguise. I'll alert everyone in the palace. Thought the guard.

-Palace-

In the palace, things were getting set up for the pharaoh's birthday celebration. "Priest Seth." Said one of the guards. "Did you find the woman?" Asked Seth. "We did, but we could not grab her. It turns out she is in disguise." Said one of the guards. "Interesting. I guess she figure she would be spotted to easy with those clothes on." Said Mahad. "Go back into Egypt and don't stop until you have that woman." Said Seth. The guard bowed low and left for the priests to continue setting up. "And make sure to bring her back alive." Said Atem. He came into the room. "Pharaoh." Said Seth. The guard bowed low and left the room. "Why alive?" Asked Seth. "Did you consider that maybe if she is working for someone that we can find out whom and get her to tell us who or use other means if necessary." Said Atem. He held his Millennium Puzzle when he said other means. He left the room leaving his priests to talk.