chapter 11:Surprises

-Throne Room-

Tea brings the food to Atem. She is glad that she was a waitress. She balances it with one hand. She bows and holds up the tray. Atem grabs the peach from the tray and starts to eat. Tea then sits next to the throne. Atem gently pats Tea's head. Tea does not do anything for fear of her mind being taking over again. If he pats my head like I'm a dog one more time I'm going to bite him and I don't care if everyone sees me do it. Thought Tea. Tea sat there motionless and saw a crying boy come in the throne.

The boy kept crying and he was guided by Mana. Atem comes down from his throne and bends down on one knee and places his hand on his shoulder. "What's the matter?" Asked Atem. The boy sniff, but cries even harder when he try to say it. His priests come by with some cloths and gives it to Atem. Atem wipes the boy's face with it. The boy then stops crying. "My dad…I can't find my dad." Said the boy. "We'll find him don't you worry he must be somewhere in Egypt." Said Atem. The boy shakes his head. "Dad told me we would go to Rome together and we got separate and I don't know the way." The boy said. He starts crying again. "Don't worry I'll send you an escort to Rome and the escort won't leave until you find your dad." Said Atem. The boy look up and smile. He bows head almost more than ten times. "Thank you pharaoh." Said the boy. "But until then get the boy something to eat and drink and feel his bags full of food." Said Atem. The servants in the room bow and went to work. "Simon can you show the boy to where he can rest up before he goes on his way?" Asked Atem. "Of course." Said Simon. He guides the boy out of the throne room.

Tea sat there shock at what she just witness. Wow! that was nice of Atem. He was so kind to him like he was in the future. Thought Tea. Atem returns to his throne and steers at Tea. Tea tries to look like a doll. Atem smirks lightly at her. Odd I thought I just saw some life in her. I guess she broke free of mind controlling. Thought Atem. He goes and sits on the throne and listens to some reports of thieves running lose in the desert. I could easily tell the priests that she is no longer under control. Thought Atem. Atem looks down at Tea and grabs an apple. Nah I think I'll play this little game with her. Thought Atem.

-Nighttime-

-Throne Room-

Everyone left the room leaving Atem and Tea alone. Atem comes to where Tea is and unlocks her chains. Tea thinks of escaping then only to have her plans ruin when Atem lifts her in his arms. Tea tries to hide a blush that was coming. Atem smirks when he sees the blush. He makes sure her head is against his chest. Tea leans her head towards his chest lightly. She struggles not to fall asleep when he walks down the hall. Wait where are we going. Thought Tea. Atem unlocks the door and opens it. He places Tea on the bed and places chains on her arms. Great more chains. Thought Tea. Atem bends down near Tea's head and brushes his lips against her lips. He gently kisses her. He closes his eyes. Tea blushes a very bright red. Whoa he's kissing me. I must be dreaming. Thought Tea. Atem breaks from her lips and moves over to her ear. "I know you are no longer under control, Tea." Said Atem. He lifts his head away from Tea and looks deeply into her blue eyes. She looks up shock. "How did you know?" Asked Tea. "Well there was the light in your eyes and the way you blush especially when I kiss you." Said Atem. "When you were under control you were a very good servant." Said Atem. Tea thought back of him petting her. She glares up angrily at Atem. "How dare you use me as a servant." Said Tea. "Well I said the next punishment would be worst than the first one, but now that your free I ma have to come up with a worst punishment than this." Said Atem. Tea shudders at most of the options he may have pick for her. "Wait please don't do this." Said Tea. She was close to crying. "And why shouldn't I?" Asked Atem. "Because I challenge you to a game." Said Tea.

Atem laughs when Tea mentions challenge a game with him. "I think we know what happen last time when you challenge me to the game." Said Atem. "Yes I believe I have your punishment picked out." Said Atem. "Wait Atem!" Yelled Tea. Atem gives her a shock expression on his face. "How do you know my name?" Asked Atem. "I'll tell you if you play a game with me and if I lose I'll tell you more and if I win you have to let me go." Said Tea. Atem smirks at her. "Lets do it with a higher stakes. If I win you give me all the information I want and." Atem takes a deep breath and smiles up at Tea. "I'll serve you as your servant." Said Tea. Atem smiles at her. "That and always stay here in the palace along with never to leave also become my wife." Said Atem. Tea gasps when he said that.

What his wife does he like me that much? Thought Tea. Tea looks up at Atem with fear in her eyes what is he planning. "What's the matter are you afraid?" Asked Atem Tea snaps out of shock and brings her best challenging look. "I won't lose." Said Tea. Atem laughs and kisses her forehead while she blushes. "I'm sure you will lose my queen. I'll go report everything to the priests about all this. Oh and Tea don't run away this time." Said Atem. He laughs and closes the door. Oh great why didn't I punch him. If I see him I'm going to kick him. Thought Tea. She looks up at the ceiling. He's nice and all, but why does he want me as his wife? Is this suppose to weaken me or something? He usually keeps his word so this can't be a lie. I hope this one is a lie. Thought Tea. She struggles hard to fall asleep.