chapter 9:What to do With Tea

-Throne Room-

Tea brought the tray of food to the pharaoh. Atem smiles at Tea while she bows. She smiles back lightly. Atem takes the peach from the tray. She then sits next to the throne in chains. She looks out blankly while Atem touches her head like a pet with his hand. All the other five priests come in and see the girl prisoner in chains with food in her hands and a blank expression. Could she be no more than a puppet? Thought Seth. Seth sees Shadi come out of the corner. As if answering a question. Shadi nods his head. "The girl prisoner will be no threat to anyone, but I must tell you all what I saw in her mind." Said Shadi. "I'll go get Simon." Said Isis. "I'm sure he'll want to hear this." Said Isis. "Hey ya!" Yelled Mana. "Did you forget to invite me?" Asked Mana. Mahad looks right at her. "No we were just going to start without you." Said Mahad. He crosses his arms knowing Mana would also want to know. Isis exits the room to go get Simon.

Shadi explained to everyone what was in Tea's head and how most things were block from him. "So this girl is from the future?" Asked Isis. "That is what her mind show me, but it could be a trick to take out the pharaoh." Said Shadi. He looks right at the girl. "For some reason I cannot see anything else in her mind." Said Shadi. Everyone in the room gasp. "Do you think this girl went back in time just to kill the pharaoh?" Asked Mahad. "I don't know." Said Shadi. "Well whether or not she did she must stay in the palace forever. She might be too dangerous to let go of." Said Seth. Everyone nods in agreement. Atem looks down at Tea who sat almost like a puppet and he smiles down at her.

-Tea's mind-

"What where am I?" Said looks around and sees that she is in Domino City. "Hey I'm back, but when if this is just another trick." Said puts her hand on her chin. Tea turns and sees Yugi with his back turn from her. "Yugi, hey Yugi!" Shouted Tea. She runs over to him. "I'm glad to see you." Said Tea. Yugi turns around to see Tea and smiles at her. Tea gasps when she sees Yugi's face melting and him smiling at her. "OH! NO! NOT AGAIN!" Shouted Tea. She turns to run, but is grab on the wrist. Tea turns and starts to struggle against Yugi's grip. Tea looks up at Yugi's face and gasp and sees instead of seeing Yugi she sees Atem who was holding her grip. He smiles at her and grabs her other wrist. Tea struggles even harder against Atem's grip. Tea sees that the scenery changes and sees the palace. Tea sees all the priests around her. Atem releases Tea causing her to fall back. "Welcome to your mind Tea." Said Shadi. "What!" Shouted Tea.

"I said welcome to your mind." Said Shadi. Tea looks at him with shock on her face. "If this is my mind then how is it that you all our in it?" Asked Tea. She looks around at the group. Shadi lifts up the Millennium Key for Tea to see. "I use this and everyone that you have seen in the palace are here." Said Shadi. "And there is no escaping us." Said Shadi. Tea gets up and turns to see that she is surrounded. Tea sees a small open space she that could be her only escape root. Tea looks like she is about tackle and the priests get prepare for the tackle. Tea shocks the priests by running for the open space. Tea runs out the palace. The priests all laugh when they see her leave the palace. "Does she not know that there is no escape." Said Seth. "She'll never escape from her mind." Said Atem. Atem and his priests vanish from sight.

-Throne Room-

Atem unlocks the chains that held Tea. Tea does not react at all to this. She just sits there like a puppet. Atem picks up Tea in his arms. He has Tea's head against his chest. He carries her down the hallway to a different room from where she stay before. This room has a bed with no windows. Atem lies Tea down on the bed. Atem gets the chains attached from her bed and locks it to her wrists. He then bends down and kisses her forehead. Tea does not react to the kiss and simply looks up with blank eyes. He goes near her ear. "Close your eyes." Said Atem. As soon as Atem had said it, Tea closes her eyes. He moves his head close to her lips. He then kisses her upper lip and rises from his spot. Atem smiles down at the new very obedient servant, but then he sees a necklace around her neck he was about to grab it and then shakes his head. " I'll let you keep that." Said Atem. He goes to the door, exits the room, then locks it from the outside, and heads for his chambers.

-Atem's Chamber-

I'm glad we decided to keep her. Thought Atem. He sits in his chair and smiles. She is quite a beauty. Thought Atem. Atem sighs lightly. He heads for his bed and falls asleep. With Tea on his mind. I'll never let her go, never. Thought Atem.