chapter 5:Illusions and Fun

-Throne Room-

Atem carried Tea to the throne room. He lay her down on the floor. Everyone look to see if she what the pharaoh would do. Atem squat next to her on the floor of the throne room. Tea groaned which made everyone except the pharaoh and Isis jump. "She's still alive." Said Mana. Atem put his finger over his mouth and hush her. Mana sat back in the chair and watch. Tea started to stir and everyone did all they could not to make a single sound.

Oh that was a bright flash. Hey where am I. Thought Tea. It looks like Domino City. Thought Tea. Tea looks around and finds the gang looking right at her. "Yugi!" Shouted Tea. "Oh Yugi." Said Tea. Yugi looks down at her. "What's wrong?" Asked Yugi. "I had the worst dream ever." Said Tea. She reaches over and hugs Yugi very tight. Yugi blushes and then hugs back. "Everything is okay now Tea." Said Yugi.

-Throne Room-

Everyone smile at Tea. They all knew that it was just an illusion that she saw. Atem hug her back while she hugs him very tight. It was better to get answers from her this way. Atem shush her when she cried on his shoulder. Tea smiled at Atem and wiped her tears away. Tea got up with Atem and walk around. "Yugi I'm going to walk on home." Said Tea. "I'll walk you home so you won't faint again." Said Atem. Tea and Atem both walk out of the throne room. "What power was that?" Asked Mana. "That was an illusion that pharaoh used on her. It should wear off soon, but you know how he'll play a little game with her before it wears off." Said Isis. "What kind of game?" Asked Mana. "It's a game that we will play will soon." Answer Isis.

-Hallway-

Atem and Tea continue to walk down the hall near where Tea was being held. Tea open the door to what she thought was her home. It was the room where she was being held. Only this time Atem would lock the door and have her hands chained up as well. Tea walked in with Atem behind her. Tea closes the door behind both of them. Tea sat down, where she thought was a chair, on the floor near the chains. Atem walks over and lock the chains on her wrists and ankles. Tea did not notice any of this and sat down without thinking she was been chained up. Atem was about to leave the room. "Hey Yugi, where are you going?" Asked Tea. "I'll be right back I'm just going to get some of are friends." Answer Atem. He hoped that this girl had more friends. "Oh you mean Joey, Tristan, and Serenity." Said Tea. "Yeah." Answer Atem. Atem left the room and locked the door. This where my priests, Mana, probably my advisor, and I have some fun. Thought Atem.

-Throne Room-

Atem returns to the throne room. "Is it time?" Asked Isis. "It's time." Said Atem. He signal for the priests, Mana, and his advisor to follow after him. "What are you going to do to that girl? You already made her see you as her friend." Said Atem's advisor. "I'll explain everything all the way to her cell." Said Atem. They continue on the way down her cell.

-Tea's cell-

Tea sat down in the cell. She receive a knock on her door. "Hey Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Serenity." Said Tea. Atem enter along with Mahad, Mana, and Karim. "Hey girl." Said Mana. She was excited as ever. Mahad had to grab her wrist to make her remember the plan. Tea smiled at the priests. They all smiled back at Tea. Tea look up at Atem then gasp when she saw that his face was melting she scream, but then saw all her friends faces were melting making her scream louder. Tea tried to get up and run, but then she notice that she was chain up. She looked up and saw monsters looking back at her. She screamed louder and then the door open and she scream louder when she thought she saw more monsters enter her cell. She then struggle harder against her chains.

-Tea's cell-

The priests all laugh when they saw Tea scream louder. Atem went through her hair. Tea squirmed when he did that. Mana came close to her face and made a funny face. Tea screamed even louder. The advisor could not stand the noise and left the room. All the priests got in her face, which made Tea, scream no matter what they did. Atem came close to Tea's face. Tea still just scream. Atem smirk and then said which made everyone laugh. "Mine and mine alone." Said Atem. "What?!" Asked Tea. Atem then grabbed her face with his hand. Atem lean in and kiss her lips. Tea starts to squirm even more. From Tea's perspective, she saw or thought she saw the monster lick her mouth. Atem let go and smirk at her. The priests did not expect him to kiss her and were shock when he did. Atem then signal for everyone to leave he look at Tea who then fainted. Atem smirk and left the room. He then locks the door. Everyone laugh at their so call fun. They all left and went to their chambers. Atem smirk at the thought of the kiss. I say that was a light punishment. Thought Atem.