chapter 3: caught

-Market-

Tea continued to walk until she sees a group of women who look like they were being herded. The females had hoods to cover up their faces and half of them had their faces reveal. Tea went to the man who was watching from the sidelines as the females were being taking. What's going on? Thought Tea. "They are taking a look at all the ladies?" Asked a man. "Yeah. Something about the female being in disguise." Said a different man. Tea over hears the conversation and turns around, but her arm is grab. Tea turns around and sees a guard. "Come on take off the hood and reveal yourself." Said the guard. Tea nods her head and the guard lets go of Tea's arm. Tea moves her arms to were her hood was. The guard put his hands on waist. Tea turns and runs away from the guard. "HEY!" Yelled the guard. "GET BACK HERE!" Cried the other guard. He signals for all the other guards to grab her.

Tea continue running knocking down a lot of vases and clothing as she ran. I got to get out of here. Who knows what they'll do if they catch me. Thought Tea. Tea took a left down the corner and spotted a rope to the building. She climbs up the rope to the top of the building. Tea pulls up the rope so none of the guards would see where she went. "Hey where did she go?" Asked one guard "I don't know." Said another guard. "Lets keep searching." Said another guard. The guards soon split up in different directions in search of Tea. That was to close I'll have to be more careful. Lucky for me that rope was there. Thought Tea. She put the rope back along the wall. Little did Tea know that she was being followed by a woman with a Millennium Necklace.

There she is. Thought Isis. The guards did well and it looks like she is falling right into Atem's hands. This was his idea. Thought Isis. She must be new to Egypt that's where the way to the palace. Unless she is going to try to attack again. I had better alert the guards. Thought Isis. She followed close behind Tea.

This place is like a maze I'm not sure were I'm going. Thought Tea. Tea continue to walk until she made it back at the palace. "What's this?" Said Tea. I came right back to the palace. It's a good thing no guards are around. Thought Tea. She starts to back up and bumps into one of the guards. That guard grabs her arms and Tea tries to struggle free. "We finally got her." Said one of the guards. Isis came up from behind the guards. Isis came in front of Tea. "Trying to sneak right back in and kill the pharaoh well you get to see the pharaoh very soon." Said Isis. "The pharaoh's plan work." Said the guard that was holding Tea. "Yes. Now I believe it is time to see the pharaoh and the rest of the high priests. Oh no. What will they do to me. I have to think fast. Thought Tea. Tea was drag into the palace by the guards with Isis in front.

-Inside the palace-

The priests were in the throne room waiting for Isis to return from the market. Atem sat on his throne he had a small smirk when he saw Isis along with guards bring Tea in. "Your plan work pharaoh." Said Isis. "I knew it would." Said Atem. His priests to where Tea stood. Tea was shaking nervously in the guards grip. "Now then rather than use the Millennium Eye to take a peak inside your mind. We have some questions for you." Said Seth. "Where did you come from?" Asked Seth. "I can't…can't tell you." Said Tea. "You do understand that we have the power to search inside your mind anytime. We also have the power to send you to the Shadow Realm." Said Seth. Tea look up in fear. What am I going to do I can't tell them I'm from the future, but if I don't tell them then I'll be sent to the Shadow Realm like my friends and I were when we play Duel- wait a minute I know how to get out of this. Thought Tea. "I won't tell you unless pharaoh plays a game with me." Said Tea. Atem eyes were on Tea's eyes. All the priests were shock by her outburst. "And what game is that?" Asked Atem. "Duel Monsters and if I win you let me go free." Said Tea. Atem laugh along with his high priests. "Do you think you can beat me?" Asked Atem. Actually no, but it should give me some time to spare. Thought Tea. "Yes I do." Said Tea. She tried to show no fear in her eyes. "Fine then I accept your challenge, but if I win I decide your fate." Said Atem. Oh man I have to win this duel or think of some sort of escape or I'm done for. Thought Tea. Atem gave a small smirk as if reading her thoughts. "Since it is late we will play this game tomorrow." Said Atem. "And you will have a room close to the dungeons and if you tried to escape then your fate will be decided by me." Said Atem. Tea just gulped at the thought of what he could do. Atem motions for the guard to take Tea away. Tea was drag out of the throne room.