Then There Were Four Pt.2

Start from the beginning

We were fighting, most of the men were running away if they hadn't already been killed. A few dragons flew off injured, the only ones left now were three dragons who were trying to gnaw at Tae's leg. I whipped one with my tail, but I was finding myself getting tired, tired and yet feeling furious. I closed my eyes for a moment to clear everything in my head and when I opened them I noticed red in front of me, the red eyes of a dragon. He roared out in almost a scream, I didn't notice till I looked down and saw my scaly arm stretched out and my hand stuck in the chest of the dragon with red eyes. Blood seeped out around my hand and some dripped down my arm. I pulled my hand out noticing a large organ that was still in my hand.

I threw it aside and watched the dragon drop. I heard three new roars then, over the hill came three dragons that smelled familiar.

A Mostly Gold Dragon with a bit of white on him, a Green Dragon, and a Yellow dragon who dashed around like a lightning bolt.

Brothers....

That must be Hoseok, the yellow one. I watched as he dashed right into one of the dragons, knocking it over. The Green dragon stepped on the neck of the one who was toppled over on the ground. The long talon on his foot tapping against the dragon's scales, threatening to sink down into him.

I looked over to see the Golden one backing up Tae, the two of them easily taking down the other two dragons. Hoseok and the green who who I presumed was Jungkook both sank their long talons into the neck of the dragon they had pinned to the ground.

Only one dragon managed to get away with gashes on his arms and legs. He would heal fast if he got to a healer. I could only hope that he wouldn't make it.

The sudden drowsiness hit me like a rock to the head. I fell over onto my side and breathed heavily, soon everything was blue and then I was back to being me again.

Need.... Rest....

I tried to stop myself of closing my eyes, I forced them opened as I saw Tae's beautiful face looking down at me with that sweet boxy smile of his.

"My Beauty, you did so well." He said as he lifted me into his arms, bridal style. I laid my head against his shoulder and noticed the other smiling faces looking at me.

"Impressive." Jin said with a soft smile as he patted my head.

"Our little Sister is something else huh? Great job." Hobi's smiled shinned brighter than the two suns that were now hidden.

"You're a good fighter. But if you want to train, I can help." Jungkook's bright doe eyes made me smile and nod.

"Need... sleep.. now..." I breathed out as best as I could. Tae held me close and carried me inside. He kept peppering my face with soft sweet kisses.

Once we got to our room I noticed Jimin was there, but no Tour. Tae set me on the bed and Jimin chuckled and smiled at me.

"Picking a fight with Dragons sister?" He asked. I shook my head and still looked at him wondering why he was here. Tae seemed to get my expression and patted Jimin on the back.

"Jimin's here to look over you, make sure you're alright. I got to you late, I didn't know where you were but I could feel you." Tae answered.

"You didn't... 'm fine. I.... I need... rest... just rest." I replied and Jimin nodded to Tae.

"She looks fine, I'll draw a little blood and test it but I think she's right. She just needs some rest." I was glad for Jimin's response, Tae seemed satisfied with it as well.

Jimin drew two of those little tubes of my blood and left with a swift goodbye. I was left with my thoughts as I tried to rest, I felt weak but at the same time I felt stronger than ever.