Love ~ Last Part

MORNING

Khushi woke up first and saw Arnav who was still sleeping. She kept her hand on his cheek and said…

Khushi: you're so handsome. Many times I thought about touching your face like this. But seeing your silence I didn't make that move.

She remembered last night's encounter and her face became pink. She slowly got up. Before she went Arnav held her hand and pulled her towards him. She's underneath him.

Khushi: What are you doing? Leave me. We're in a farmhouse and Di must be worried for us.

Arnav pecked on her face and watched her lovely face. He moved her hair locks aside again pecked on her lips.

Khushi: Let's go. We're already late.

Arnav: Hmm….

Saying that he left Khushi. She took this chance and ran inside the washroom to get fresh.

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav and Khushi came back from the farmhouse. Arnav directly went towards their room and Khushi sat in the hall.

Anjali: You both made us worried. I hope Chote will not disappoint you again.

Khushi: nothing Di, in fact he was so caring.

Saying that Khushi informed them all their conversation. Anjali and Nani were surprised to hear this. They saw each other's faces. After a few minutes Khushi went towards her room.

Anjali: Nani, can you believe this? I mean Chote loved her and followed her everywhere??

Nani: I don't believe in this Anjali Bitiya. I think Khushi started hallucinating things. Chote and making us agree for Khushi? It's highly impossible. Didn't you remember how we forced him to see Khushi for once.

Anjali: Yes Nani, something Is missing here. Have to find out soon.

When they were talking Aman came to them. Seeing Anjali he said,

Aman: Chudail, can you bring me one cup of coffee??

Anjali: No, I will not.

Aman: I am a normal human being ok?? Like you I don't drink blood. Dracula Kahiki. Bechara my Shyam, how will he cope up with you??

Anjali: Nani, I am saying you. Tell him don't irritate me. Otherwise I will pull his hair for sure.

Shyam came down and saw them again arguing with each other. He simply sat on the sofa and watched them with a smile.

Aman: Shyam, how do you handle this Dracula? See how my Friend became slim. I know you're drinking his blood.

Anjali: you wait for a few days, another Dracula will come into your life and suck all your blood from your body.

Aman: Right, she's not less than you. Both belong to the same category. My Khushi Bhabhi is Princess.

Anjali glared at him. She started to chase him and Aman is running here and there. Nani did not say anything and went towards her room. Shyam is smiling to see them. Khushi saw them chasing each other. She came down and sat opposite to Shyam.

Khushi: can i ask you something Jiju?? Please don’t take it wrong.

Shyam: yes ask me Khushi, you no need to take permission from me.

Khushi: seeing Aman and Anjali Di, ever you felt that they are in love?? I mean to say……

Before Khushi said something Shyam said “many people asked me the same thing Khushi, Yes they love each other. But not like a couple love, it’s their friendship love, which is too weird to understand for normal human beings. Maybe they argue and fight but whenever some emotional moments come and they will speak through eyes, words not needed”.