Love 18

Arnav and Aman came back from Maanya's home. Khushi was relaxed that she shared her first kiss with her partner. Khushi thought Arnav is not that much silent, but she doesn't know the actual silent Arnav Singh Raizada.

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav is sitting in his room and thinking about Khushi. One thing he gets to know that whatever the matter would be She will never hide anything from him. She's loyal, this thing impressed Arnav more.

Aman was busy on his mobile and from time to time he's watching Arnav who's in deep thoughts.

Aman: what happened??? Where you lost?? By the way what Khushi said to you??

Arnav: nothing much…

Aman: what?? You went there to just stare each other??

Arnav: Shut up, whatever you did in the kitchen I saw that.

Aman's mouth opened hearing this. He kept his mobile aside and came near to Arnav.

Aman: Some desires awaken in you seeing me like that??

Arnav: what the!! Why desires will awake in me when you're kissing your girlfriend! Idiot.

Aman: you're such a Duffer Arnav, I thought seeing us like that you will do that with Khushi. But no, whom I am asking and expecting romance.

Arnav just smiled, Aman don't know that Arnav's romantic side. Because he always stayed away from girls. Arnav kept a file in front of Aman with a serious face.

Aman opened the file and started to see the contents and the photos. He was confused seeing them.

Aman: you think someone is stalking us??

Arnav: Yes, like my guess you're his target. Because you're the main player in my life. So be careful.

Aman: but who will harm us? I mean like we know we don't have any enemies.

Arnav: we don't know when and where we make an enemy. Even a small reason also enough to build a hatred and enmity.

Aman: if this stalker get to know about your marriage then he can harm Khushi also.

Arnav: he will not reach her. That's why arrange tight security and from now onwards all rituals will happen between family members only. No relatives, no friends.

Aman: that's a good idea. After marriage we will announce your marriage. Till then I will catch this stalker.

Aman took that file and went out. Arnav took a deep breath and slept keeping his mobile phone on silent mode. Khushi messaged him and he not replied to her message.

GUPTA HOUSE

Khushi: idiot kahika, I sent a message and he not replying at all. Is he slept early?? How's this possible?? I mean after those romantic moments how can a person sleep??

Payal saw her talking alone, she came to her and asked, "What happened?? Is ASR not replying to your message??".

Khushi: you're hoping too much. ASR and message? That's not possible soon.

Payal: hmm…. Don't hide from me ok?? I too passed this stage in my life and I know what you're doing.

Khushi: Jiji, is Arnav is really silent?? You may know about him right?? Your in-laws have very good Bonding with them.

Payal: I don't know much, but like your Jiju say, Yes, Arnav is very silent. He did not talk much nor he share his any problems with family. Anjali always says that whenever if they ask something from him then his replying will be one word. And his most usable words are…..Hmm, Ok, Yes and What.