Love 24

Khushi is getting ready and she's not moving from the mirror. Arnav is waiting for her to.move, so that he can get ready and go to meet Aman. Khushi knowingly doing this. She want he speak to her. He was irritated and without any delay he lifted her from the mirror and made her sit on the bed.

Khushi made a face seeing this. Arnav stood in front of the mirror and getting ready.

Khushi: Idiot Raizada….

Saying this she came down, Seeing Khushi in saree Shivam was shocked, because he knew that she doesn't know how to wear a saree.

Shivam: hello my half garwali, how come you wore this saree? I mean you don't know how to wear saree right??

Khushi: I don't know, but Arnav Ji helped me to wear this.

She just blurted out without thinking much and a teasing smile appeared on shivam's lips. He raised his eyebrows and whispered…

Shivam: he only made you wear this and he is the one who will….

Before he say something Khushi slapped playfully on his shoulder.

Khushi: Jiju, please don't say all these things.

Shivam: Uff!! Your cheeks become red. Not bad. Let's go it's getting late.

Shivam took permission from Anjali and Nani. Before they go Arnav came down.

Anjali: where are you going??

Arnav: to meet Aman.

Nani: ok, while coming back to home bring Khushi with you. It's also a ritual.

Arnav nodded his head and came out before them. Khushi ignored him and came out. Shivam was confused seeing them like that.

Shivam to Khushi: is your husband angry on you?? Or he's not ready to send you to maternity home.

Khushi: nothing like that, actually Aman is not well so he's worried about him. That's why he's going to meet him.

Shivam said ok and he opened the car door for her. Before Khushi sit Arnav horns and Khushi turned towards his car.

Arnav: without saying a proper bye, see how she's going.

They just saw each others faces and Arnav's car zoomed out from mansion.

AMAN'S APARTMENT

Arnav's car entered inside the premises. When he came he saw someone stalking around his apartment. He was confused and before he follow her she disappeared.

Arnav rang the bell and Aman opened the door and smiled seeing Arnav here. They hugged each other.

Aman: what are you doing here?? You should be with Khushi right??

Arnav: she went to her home for some ritual. Shivam came to take her.

Aman: oh ok, sit wanna have coffee?? It's a long time that we not had coffee like this.

Arnav: where is Maanya??

Aman: she went to her home this morning. Why?? What happened??

Arnav: No, I just someone peeping inside your apartment. It's a girl. I thought it's a weird situation. I mean why someone peep.inside like that??

Aman: leave it. Tell me what happened yesterday night?? How was your first night??

Arnav glared at him and said, "nothing happened like you're thinking."

Aman: I knew it. You're so unromantic Arnav. Bechari Khushi dreamed about her first wedding night and you disappointed her.

Arnav: nothing like that, I just don't want to push her in this relationship. I.mean we hardly know each other.