Love 7

Khushi got update from AR that her interview is scheduled of Internship. Khushi gulped seeing the mail and started to think that “whether i attend this interview or not? Rejected interview call letter means blacklisting in every company”. She’s thinking when Shivam came inside.

Shivam: what Happened?? You lost somewhere.

Khushi: i got interview call letter Jiju, that to for AR, what to do now? Is he know that i applied in his company?

Shivam: 100% not, as i know he will never going to interfere in freshers or internship interviews. He handles only higher level interview. What you thought about proposal?

Khushi: i don’t know Jiju, if i say ok then people think that i said ok seeing their status and all. So i am thinking about that.

Shivam: what?? Are you nuts? People’s work is that they talk about another person life. See Khushi this is your life. Few days they will talk and after that they will forget. I personally know him Khushi, he’s very good.,

Khushi: i don’t want to talk about this now, i just want to concentrate on this interview. Let’s see what outcome will come.

Khushi got ready and came out from GH, lot of thoughts are haunting her, she’s thinking that man who kissed her on holy event. When she’s thinking someone closed her eyes from behind and Khushi was little shocked.

Khushi: who’s this??

Girl: Guess kar Pagal.

When Khushi heard Pagal work, a smile appeared on her face, Khushi held her hand said “Maanya”. A girl in Khushi’s age made a face and came in front of Khushi.

Maanya: how you know that it was me Khushi?

Khushu: because no one call me as “pagal” except you. That’s why i recognised you. Oh god!! When you came back from Mumbai??

Saying that both hugged each other and Maanya said “just morning i came and first thing i came to meet you, i saw you coming out from the home”.

Khushi: oh god, you met me at wrong time Maanya, sorry i have interview to attend.

Maanya: so what? I will accompany you till interview venue. Come… come.

Saying that Khushi and Maanya sat inside Auto rickshaw, both are childhood friends, Maanya got admission in mumbai so she shifted there, and now after completing MBA in marketing she’s back to Delhi.

Maanya: you know travelling in Rickshaw is something different, i missed this ride with you Khushi. You made any boyfriend or you still single? I heard that yesterday someone came to see you.

Khushi: no boyfriend nothing, my prime focus on study and about yesterday’ s proposal, i still have to think.

They shared their two years experience about college and personal life events, soon they reached to AR office, Maanya said that she will do shopping till then you wrap up your interview..

AR OFFICE:

Aman is all ready to take a interview, he knowingly kept Khushi number at 5, because till then he will plan something to escape. Khushi entered inside the AR Office and shocked seeing the interior and neat office.

LINK

https://www.facebook.com/ArshiFanFictionByRevaSarun/videos/2066362796818517/

Her mouth is little open seeing the AR industries, she’s seeing here and there and bumped with someone, and he’s none other than Arnav Singh Raizada, he was little surprised seeing her in his arms and thought “she have habit of falling in my arms or what?”. Khushi blinked her eyes and hurriedly stood up. Aman saw them from his cabin.