Love 3

Arnav came back to home. He had his dinner. He somewhat guessed that something is cooking between his Di, Nani and Jiju. But they not asked anything to him. If they ask also he will tell one of the word in his four word list.

He's standing in front of of French door and watching calm and silent pool water when a cold wind started to play. The curtains disturbed his view…. When that curtain is floating in the air Arnav remember Khushi's hairs.

Arnav: that girl was so beautiful. She made me almost forget everything. Who's she?? Why my heart beats increased seeing her??

He’s still standing there when Anjali came to him, he know she’s here, so he turned towards her and signaled her like “what?”.

Anjali: i want to shift to my home Chote??

Arnav was shocked hearing this, he was like what? He came her and standing in front her and asked “why??.

Anjali: you don’t have any respect for me, you not even talk with me CHote?? Then why should i stay here? I am here only because of you, when you’re not responding then there is nop meaning of staying here.

Arnav keenly seeing Anjali, because he know that they’re up to something, when he was seeing Aman entered inside his room and Anjali glared seeing him.

Aman: wow!! Tigress is glaring me?? What happened tonight you have not taken dinner that you’re staring me to eat.

Anjali: idiot, why should i eat you?

Aman: I am like Rasgulla, who knows you maybe eat as your desert.

Arnav: Aman….

Only one word is enough for him to stay calm, he sat on the bed on his one elbow and seeing them. Anjali was irritated seeing him. Aman royally ignored her and doing something in his mobile.

Anjali muttered as “ASR ka Chamcha”. Arnav slightly smiled hearing this, Aman saw her and said “ASR ki Chudail”. Both are seeing each other like any time they will start to fight.

Arnav held Anali’s hand and went towards pool area. Because he know if these two start to argue then there is no end.

Anjali: my mind is already damaged seeing this idiot, see Chote i will come to straight to the point. If you not come to see a girl with me then i will leave this house forever. This time i mean it.

Saying that she turned to leave and again turned toward him and said “tomorrow i will tell you date, write it in your time schedule, if you miss this then you will face consequences”. She glared Aman again and went out. Arnav took deep breath and came to room.

Aman: this is all because of you man, she thinks you talk with me more that’s why she always target me.

Arnav: till now i am not understanding why you people argue like this.

Aman: this is same case from college days, i love to make her irritate from college days, and now also it’s continuing. I don’t know how your Jiju bare her.

Arnav: Shut up, they love each other. Till now i didn’t saw them arguing.

Aman: ok fine, tomorrow she will tell date and write down in your diary, otherwise she will pull my hairs.

Arnav started to think about the girl, whom he saw in college today. After some half an hour Aman left from RM.

WADIA MANSION:

Next morning Anjali and Nani came to Wadia mansion to talk with Payal and Shivam. In phone they said something important they want to discuss with them.