Love 19

Arnav was tensed not finding Aman. He came down and in hurry he's going out when Anjali called him.

Anjali: Chote, where are you going?? It's not good to go out after Haldi

Arnav: I have urgent work. Wil be back soon.

He not heard anything and went out. Anjali was tensed seeing him like that. She called Shyam and informed him about Arnav's departure.

Arnav was in the car when he got a call from his BGs..

BG: Sir, Aman sir car met with an accident. We found his car in lonely place of Delhi outskirts.

Arnav: what?? How's that possible?? His car is in outskirts of Delhi?? Then where is Aman??

BG: he's not present in car sir... his mobile is here.

Arnav thought something and said "Ok, I'm on the way. You activate All your contacts and find Aman. I will check Gupta Mansion once and reach there".

Arnav soon reached Gupta Mansion, all are surprised seeing him here. He came directly to Shivam and asked, "Is you installed CCTV cameras around??".

Shivam: No, why?? What happened??

Arnav: Someone kidnapped Aman from.here. I want to check CCTV if you have here.

Maanya was shocked hearing this. Khushi came out hearing Arnav's voice. He was tense and angry mode. She doesn't know how he will react if she talks to him now. Arnav saw Khushi who's seeing him.

Khushi: outside of the gate there is CCTV camera from government. Maybe you get some clue.

Arnav nodded and Shivam informed him nearby office. Both came and requested for footage. Arnav keenly seeing the footage. In that Aman is walking freely with that person like.he know that person.

Aman himself sat in the car and that person sat beside him. Face was not clear.

Shivam: how's this possible?? Aman himself went with that person. His facial expression not indicating about fear. He's all smiling.

Arnav was confused now. Who's that unknown person which he doesn't know. His mind started to work in a different way.

Arnav: I think someone whom he knows well kidnapped him. Because his car was found in the outskirts of Delhi.

They came back to Gupta house. All are tensed knowing Aman's kidnap. Khushi came to him and sat beside him with hesitation and kept her hand on his hand.

Khushi: don't worry, nothing is going to happen. Aman will be safe. You see he will come back fit and fine by the end of the day.

Something clicked in Arnav's mind and he called his BG and said, "Open his mobile and check his device location. I mean his watch is connected to his mobile. Do it fast. I'm coming.

Before Arnav leave from Gupta Mansion Payal stopped him. She went to pooja room and brought a Raksha Daaga and handed to Khushi and said,

Payal: you're going outskirts of Delhi and it's not good to go out after Haldi ceremony. Tie this, it will protect you from evil spirits.

This thought touched Arnav's heart. Khushi came to Arnav and tied the Raksha Daaga. Arnav saw her eyes which have worry and tension. He just kept his hand on hers and said slowly, "don't worry, everything will be fine.

Maanya: yes ASR is right. Idiot Aman always do this. You see when he comes back na I will make him to dance on the road, in your baaraat.

All was little surprised and seeing Maanya. Arnav and Khushi know that something is cooking between them.