Love 17

When Khushi received Arnav's message her eyes popped up. Because Arnav texted her as "Hot dreams" instead of "Sweet Dreams".

Khushi: he Devi mayya, is it I'm dreaming again??

She came out from the and saw here and there for Payal. Not finding her she took that message screenshot and sent to Maanya and wrote "tell me the exact message in this". Maanya was like "is she mad??" She called her back.

Maanya: what happened to you?? Are you drunk Khushi?? It's clearly written in English.

Khushi: leave that and tell me.

Maanya: Duffer, it was Hot dreams. Why?? What happened?

Khushi smiled hearing this, she wanted confirmation.

Maanya: oh…… now I get it, ASR messaged you this and you not believing right?? That's why for confirmation you took that screenshot and sent it to me.

Khushi: Yes Maanya, I think I'm hallicinating things like he's kissing me. I don't know why??

Maanya: oh madam, there is no hallucinations in this world ok?? Your subconscious mind know everything. Whatever you're saying is reality.

Khushi: No Maan, it's really s hallucination.

Maanya: Ok, close your eyes and think about your hallocination, if you clearly remember whatever happened between you and ASR. If you remember each moment without a miss then it's reality. If miss some moments then it's a hallocination.

Khushi thought something and said good night to Maanya. She closed her eyes and each and every moment she remembered about their kiss. She stood in front of mirror and saw her lips.

Khushi: he really kissed me??

She is seeing her lips when something flashed in her mind.

Khushi: Yes, my Lipstick was not there whenever Arnav kissed me. Right…. Why I not thought about it??

Khushi remember Arnav's lips was red whenever he kissed her. She got a goosebumps remembering this reality. But her smile became a worry soon.

Khushi: but I hide the truth regarding kiss. He's not my first kisser. Someone else kissed me and I don't know him. What if that person know about me?? If he comes and tells arnav that he kissed me?? Anything can happen. Better I myself clear this mess. Whatever his decision at final I will accept that.

Thinking this Khushi slept. Next morning first thing she did was a message she wrote "Good morning, I need to talk with you and it's very important, can you please come and meet?".

Arnav woke up hearing a beep sound of message. He rubbed his eyes and opened the message. He was still in sleep mode, he saw and kept mobile again on the bed and slept. Something flashed on his mind. He woke up hurriedly and saw the message.

His eyes popped up seeing his message, yesterday night he sent her as "Hot dreams" instead of "Sweet Dreams".

Arnav: all this because of that Aman, idiot yesterday he told hot dreams and I too sent Khushi as hot dreams. What she will think about me?? Shit…. Is she wants to meet me regarding this?? Maybe…..

He took his mobile phone and texted her back saying "today I have back to back meetings, so it's not possible now, I will meet you at Evening sharp at 7 o'clock, Hotel Garden".

When Khushi saw the message she became angry and said, "idiot, is work is more important than me?? If finance call to meet then boys comes running to meet their partner. But here he's straight away saying that he was busy. Too complicated man".