Love 27

ARSHI ROOM

Arnav: don't tell Nani and Di, that I kissed you. Otherwise they will say you're dreaming about me.

Khushi: what the!! Why should I share our personal matters with them? You think I am crazy??

Arnav; Yes you're. In excitement you will blurt out.

Khushi; I need answers from you. If you do not tell me then I will leave you..

Arnav; are you threatening me??

Khushi: think whatever you want. But I need answers. That's all.

Arnav sat on the sofa and signaled her to ask her questions.

Khushi; why did you marry me?? Don't tell the same answer as your Di.and Nani selected me. I can't bear all these things. I am in a relationship where there is no emotional attachment and love.

Khushi sat on the bed and started to cry. Arnav felt bad and thought to reveal his side of the story.

Arnav: like I said before, you're in my life because I wanted that. You think I just married you because Di and Nani selected you? No Mrs. Raizada. I choose you as my Life Partner.

Khushi was shocked to hear this. Arnav stood up from the sofa and said, "Arnav Singh Raizada is not an ordinary person who can marry just like that.

Khushi: then what all this?? You said that I was selected by Di and Nani.

Arnav; that's because you rejected my proposal in the first place. I saw you for the first time on your college campus. From the HR department I got all your information. I was shocked to know your sister is Shivam wadia's wife.

I tracked all the records and got to know that there was a function in Wadia mansion. Payal always tried to mend our family relationships. That time also she came and met Di and Nani.

I sent them to Wadia mansion for the function. Because I knew if they see you then instantly they will like you. It just happened like I wanted. After this you know what happened.

Khushi was totally shocked and stunned hearing this from Arnav. She was in shock when Arnav came to her and cupped her face.

Arnav: I did every possible way to bring you in my life. So, don't you dare to go out of my life. I know I have a problem. I do not speak much. I don't know how to express my love Khushi. The only way I can assure you by silent love.

Khushi has tears in her eyes hearing this. If he told her before then this situation would not arise. But know? He was silent.

Khushi: you spoke so much today. When is the next date?? If you do not tell me then how can I understand you?

Arnav: you will understand my each and every gesture Khushi. Just be with me and Feel the Feelings not words.

Saying that he captured her lips and started to kiss her.

AMAN'S APARTMENT

Aman is watching Maanya as an alien, he never thought that she's a hacker. He did not try to know about her.

Aman: My Girlfriend is an Alien.

Maanya: don't stare at me like that, I am not your Alien Girlfriend.

Aman: hmm… how can I miss such an important thing about you? It's my fault that I never asked you about your job.

Maanya: it's a confidential Mr. Aman Mathur. Only close people know about this.

Aman: then I will come in that category?

Maanya: I don't know whether you're Duffer or acting as a Duffer. So many things happened between us and you are still not convinced that you're close to me. First thing I will ask ASR to fire you. Don't know how he's working with a dumb person like you.