Love 26

Police came and took the photographs. Arnav informed them that this related to the Aman's kidnapping case. They assured him that soon they will find the culprit.

Arnav was sitting in his cabin. He closed his eyes and thought about the incidents when he felt cold air around him. He opened his eyes and said "Khushi".

He came near the glass wall and looked down. Yes, she's here. She came to the office today. She's wearing a simple dress. Employees also confused seeing her. Because Mrs. Raizada is different from Khushi.

Arnav remembered the college incident where he saw her for the first time.

Arnav: love has started to play a role in our story. Bit by bit it's writing down the lovable chapters. I want to collect the most beautiful moments for you. Quietly accompany you to wait for that day.

Khushi saw him staring at her from his cabin. She just smiled seeing him.

Arnav; Love is a promise of the wind. The promise is made forever. Will never be broken.

Khushi came to his cabin and knocked. She heard "come in". She entered and saw Arnav sitting in his chair and reading some files.

Khushi: Good morning ASR, actually I got a call from the design department, so I am here to collect requirements.

Arnav: hmm…. There is a blue file on my table. Read carefully and if you have any doubts ask me.

Khushi: Ok…

Khushi took a file and Arnav saw her eyes. Her eyes are traveling on the file. Arnav kept a file on the table and stared at her eyes.

Arnav: When I gaze into your pair of eyes. My happiness has always quietly been next to you.

Khushi: now your starring session is over?? If you see me like this then how I will concentrate??

Arnav: I think you're forgetting your professional ethics Khushi. Don't forget I am your boss here.

Khushi glared at him and mumred "Boss! I wish to kick you now. Unromantic fellow. Haaye, I dreamed so many fantasies about my married life. But this person spoiled all those dreams. Why Devi Mayya, why did you send these creatures in my life??"

Khushi is thinking all these with action and Arnav confusingly seeing her.

Arnav: Ms. Khushi, come out from your dream world. I want a brief explanation about the new requirements in one hour.

Hearing one hour Khushi came out from her dream world and glared at him and loudly said, "Not Ms. Khushi, my name is Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada. In short you can call me Mrs. Raizada. I don't mind"

Arnav: why do you mind? When you don't have a mind in your head. It went to which fantasy market?? Call your mind and say be present here.

Khushi was like "what?? Fantasy Market??". Arnav stood up and came to her.

Khushi: it's not a fantasy market ok?? It's a fantasy world Mr. Raizada.

Arnav: So you admit that your mind went roam around.

Khushi: don't irritate me Mr. Raizada, my mood is not really good today.

Arnav: What happened?? Tell me I will solve it.

Khushi smiled seeing him and said, "You will solve?? I don't think that you know ABCD of that problem. So leave it.."

Arnav: you may have heard one famous quote "Don't Judge a book by its cover."

Khushi: whenever I try to talk with you at home you only answer in one word. Then how come you're speaking so openly here?? Are you playing with our emotions Arnav?