Love 20

Anjali and Maanya came inside the ward where Aman is under observation. Both ladies stood either side of him and staring him.

Maanya: see how this idiot sleeping making us worry for him.

Anjali: I surely break his leg.

Maanya: No, No…… if his leg break then how he will dance on the road??

Anjali: that's true…. Then what next?? What should be his punishment??

Maanya: we will twist his ears and he will get up. What say??

Anjali nodded, both ladies talking about silly things to make Aman wake up. They slowly started to go near Aman. They are very close to his face and before they hold his ear he started to scream.

Hearing his voice all came inside. Arnav was so worried hearing his voice.

Arnav: what happened?? Are you ok?? Is it paining somewhere??

Shyam: why you screaming like this?? What happened??

Aman: what happened?? You guys left these two witches to make me scare??? You saw them?? How scary these two are looking??

Arnav saw Aman position, he held the blanket to his chest and acting as he was so horrified seeing these two.

Aman: when I'm sleeping these two doing something to me. I am telling they are doing black magic on me.

Anjali and Maanya glared him and all started to smile hearing Aman's joke. Anjali and Maanya came to him and held his ear and twisted…

Aman: ahaahhhh someone please save me from these Chudails.

Anjali: first say sorry… otherwise we will make you deaf.

Aman: ok Meri Maatao, please forgive me. I am sorry, now Leave my ears.

Maanya: Good for you. I say add this habit in your life. It will help you.

Aman: by the way, what I'm doing in hospital?? Tomorrow is a Marriage and all are here??

Arnav: you didn't remember what happened yesterday??

Aman: what happened?? I was in Gupta's house to give Haldi. I was waiting for Maanya and ……..

Aman tried to remember but nothing is coming on his mind. Doctor came and said all to go out. He examined him and came out.

Doctor: as a said, whatever happened yesterday he forgot. Due to that antibiotic. So you guys don't pressurise him to remember something.

All nodded, Shyam went to finish discharge process. All went inside again and this time Anjali hugged Aman and said, "you know we all scared seeing him like that". Aman Caressed her back and hairs and said, "I'm fine Anju, don't worry I will not leave that easily. Irritating you is my right."

Anjali playfully slapped on his chest and said, "You will never change." Aman smiled and said, "Yes, and you be in your Chudail form, this Rondu Anjali not suits for you."

Maanya smiled seeing their friendship, she felt a little jealous. Aman saw Maanya and said, "Is something burning??." He acted like he's smelling something. All started to see here and there.

Maanya: Shut up, now get up and be prepared for dance. If you do not dance in marriage then we will not leave you that easily.

Aman: Sorry Khushi Bhabhi, because of me your marriage functions are delayed.

Khushi: nothing is more important than you Aman. Don't worry, we still have a lot of time.

Payal: madam, marriage is tomorrow.