THE SPORTS FESTIVAL

Start from the beginning

Ochako: So don't feel guilty, thinking it was your fault... alright...

All of them said, each with a smile, that cheered him up but he still felt guilty, until a familiar voice then spoke.

???: Good Morning...

Everyone then turned to the front, shocked to see Aizawa looking like a mummy.

Everyone: Mr Aizawa, you're back to soon!...

Y/n: Sir, shouldn't you be recovering until your all better...

Aizawa then turns to Y/n and spoke in a reassuring voice.

Aizawa: It is alright, beside... I heard what you said before I came into the room and all I can say, is that it isn't your fault that I'm like this... Heroes get hurt time to time, but they get back up in the end, so don't blame yourself alright...

Y/n: Yes sir...

Ochako: But are you really alright sir?...

It was then he turned to the rest of the class and spoke in his normal tone.

Aizawa: My well-being doesn't matter... more importantly, the fight is not yet over...

It was then a majority of the class got worried.

Everyone ( except Y/n, Katsumi and Shiro Inner thoughts): Don't tell me the Villains again!...

Aizawa: The U.A. Sports Festival will soon begin...

Everyone ( except Y/n, Katsumi and Shiro): Its something normal!!!...

Everyone then starts asking questions about the security, but Aizawa reassured them it has been dealt with and talks about how this will be an opportunity since most Pro Heroes will be watching, and how they could be scouted for an internship, which got everyone even more excited.

Time Skip

After class ended, Class 1-A had pack their things and were about to leave, only to have the door and the area around it be full off students from other classes.

Y/n: Well... hello there...

Iida: What business do you all have with Class A?...

Kirishima: We can't get out!...

Izumi: What are you all doing here, anyway?...

Y/n: There probably here to scout since we were not only apart of the USJ attack, but we will be facing each other in the Sport's Festival...

Katsumi: There is no point in asking... now get out of my way, extras!...

???: So this is the class that met and fought the Villains, huh?... but some of their students are just as bad...

From the huge crowd of students, a purple haired body came out. With his Quirk, Y/n immediately figured out that this student's Quirk is a dangerous one.

???: We also heard that you weren't just saved by All Might, but also by the vigilante Kamen Rider Build during the attack at the USJ... even catching up and fighting beside the Number 1 Hero himself... that makes me wonder... if that guy had to come out of nowhere to save you all... you all must be really weak...

While Y/n was glad that his identity as Build wasn't revealed yet to the other classes or to everyone else as promised by that detective, he was pissed about the way this random student was talking about his friends, even Katsumi. He then spoke up in a rather angry tone, 1 which surprised everyone in Class 1-A since they've never seen him angry, not even Izumi and Katsumi.