55

"Do you have all of your stuff ready?" Taehyung asked as he went into jimin's room, seeing a frantic boy running from one place to another. He stopped as he pulled up a charging box with a satisfied smile.

"I found it!" He said as he clasped his fist around the box and jumped. Taehyung smiled at his antics, assuming that he had been looking for it for a while.

"I'm ready, by the way. I got all of my clothes and stuff together last night, so I wouldn't be so hectic today." He said, zipping up the smaller zipper of his bag. "Ah, I'm so excited for this!"

"I think we all are," Taehyung replied, sitting down on the others bed.

"I get that, but I just feel like, I don't know, it's gonna be a bit different than something we've done? Ah, I don't know." Jimin took a seat on the floor in front of taehyung, and started to play with the others fingers. "I make no sense sometimes." Jimin softly giggled.

Taehyung softly smiled, and put his hand out to ruffle his best friends hair. "And that's why we all love you, Chim."

Jimin looked up at the other and rolled his eyes, scoffing at the smirk he had plastered on his face. This made taehyung's smirk turn into a full smile, as he laughed loudly at the other's messed up hair.

A ding on taehyung's phone caught their attention, making them see that a message from Jin had said that he was ready to go when everyone else was.

Jimin looked up at taehyung, who looked back to him and they both nodded, as an unspoken conversation, and got up from where they were sitting, and gathered their stuff.

"Where are we meeting anyway?" Jimin looked to taehyung, who was typing away on his phone with a look of concentration.

"Oh- uh. I think Jin's? I can ask him real quick," he said, continuing on to type on his phone.

While he was doing that, Jimin decided to message yoongi, asking if he was up for riding with him and taehyung. He's sure taehyung wouldn't mind having him tag along last minute.

And even if he did, Jimin would still find his way. He always does.

-

Turns out, taehyung was more than okay with yoongi riding with them. Apparently he had already planned to have yoongi ride with them anyway.

They had crammed their stuff into the trunk, putting some of the smaller items in the backseat where jimin and yoongi had decided to reside. Taehyung had mentioned that he was 'probably gonna pick up kook" when they passed their place, so they thought it'd be better to sit with each other.

After picking up jungkook, the entire ride was filled with the four of them talking to no end, about nothing and everything, while they made their way to jin's.

It was when jimin was doubled over in laughter when taehyung had shot yoongi a look through the rear view mirror, and wiggled his eyebrows. This caused yoongi to roll his eyes, and inaudibly huff. Maybe he shouldn't have told taehyung about this.

When jimin had diminished his laughter to giggles, he looked towards yoongi, noticing that the older had a blush running across his cheeks, and a pout placed upon his lips.

Jimin smiled, bringing up his finger to poke his hyung's cheek. "You're blushing, hyungie," he giggled out. The action caused yoongi's blush to deepen, which made jimin's smile widen.

Yoongi brought his hands up to cover his cheeks, patting them as to cool them down. This had jimin to giggle once more, as he watched the other in fondness, completely forgetting that the two in the front seat were there.

-

As they made it to jin's place, Namjoon had immediately grasped onto jimin and brought him to look at a picture of a new crab he had found when going out on his last walk near the river.

He had kept him occupied for a good amount of time, before he had finally looked up to see yoongi finishing off a conversation with Jin. He looked away from the older as he turned to walk his way.

Yoongi had made it to jimin's side, and stood next to the couch. Just as jimin was bout to offer him a seat, Jin had garnered the attention of everyone in the room by loudly clapping his hands together.

"Let's get this road trip started! We're stopping for extra snacks on the way, so no need to worry about having enough food. Now let's go!"

He said, and as everyone ran towards the door, jimin had his eyes locked on yoongi.

"We're sitting together, right Hyung?" Jimin said, causing yoongi to look down at the younger and smile.

"Who else would I sit beside for hours on end?" He did his signature gummy smile and bobbled his head to the side, reminding jimin of puppy. "Let's go?" He held out his hand and wiggled his fingers, signaling jimin to take his hand.

Jimin felt his heart tingle as he grasped ahold of the other's hand and stood up.

He definitely did not feel butterflies rushing through his entire body, as they both walked out together, hand in hand.

he definitely did not feel his heart flutter as yoongi only took his hand away to put stuff in the trunk, and to get inside the vehicle, only to grab ahold of jimin's hand again.

And he definitely did not completely melt as yoongi started playing with his fingers, while tilting his head to lay on Jimin's shoulder as they talked.

He just hoped yoongi couldn't hear his racing heart from where he laid his head.

-

At some point, they had both fallen asleep with their hands intertwined. Yoongi's head was still on jimin's shoulder,  and jimin had placed his head atop of yoongi's.

Hoseok had noticed the pair, and smiled to himself, before gathering the attention of the others in the friend group.

"God they're gonna be such a disgusting couple." Jungkook had stated before placing his head back on the window to fall asleep.

The rest in the car agreed silently, before drifting off into their own heads.

—————————————————

I'll probably work on and post some more if I can't go to sleep, seeing as it's almost half past 3 in the morning.

If I don't though, I will post within the next few days, and that's a PROMISE this time😅

I hope you enjoyed the short updates🥺

Thank you for reading, and for anyone who's put up with all the long waits and stuff, I really do appreciate seeing you interact and read my story, even if it really isn't the best out there.

Thank you🥺💜