49[full]

When yoongi had woken up, he expected to slightly open his eyes and instantly see a faded orange head on his chest. He expected to feel a warmth around his waist, and legs entangled with his.

But that's not what he got.

He woke up, not quite as warm as when he had fallen asleep the previous night.

There was no messy hair, and no legs entangled with his.

He frowned, realizing Jimin wasn't next to him—or anywhere in his room— for that matter.

He sighed before wiping at his eyes, sleep still being very evident behind them. He slowly sat up on his bed, arms on either side of him as to not lose balance, and the duvet falling down with every move he made. 

At some point during the night, he decided that maybe sleeping on the floor wasn't the best idea if they didn't want crooked bones by morning, even if they had small cushions of pillow and blanket. He had taken the liberty to move both himself, and jimin to his bed so they'd be more comfortable.

Yoongi scrunched up his nose, before putting his weight on one arm, and bringing the other up to run his fingers through his hair.

He stretched out slightly, before entirely removing the duvet from his lap, and stood up, making his way to the bathroom.

He did his routine, and as he was brushing his teeth, he smelled something coming from the kitchen.

Wanting to investigate, he quickly rinsed his mouth, and made his way out of his bedroom, and into the hall.

As he approached the kitchen, the aroma of pancakes and bacon slapped him in the face.

He looked at the food on his table, before following the sound of beautiful hums, coming from none other than park jimin.

He smiled softly and sighed. Oh how he wished he could wake up to this every morning.

How he wished he could wake up to jimin sleeping soundly on his chest, getting to watch as his mouth open and closes with the small breaths he's taking.

Or watching his eyes flutter open, just to squint them until he gets used to the light that's falling in through the window.

Or watching him put his chin on his chest, looking up at him with bed head, and sleep evident in his eyes.

Or listening to his voice just after he woke up, wishing him a slightly slurred 'good morning', with a small smile on his face.

Oh how he wished he could wake up to that every morning.

He watched intently as jimin swiftly moved around the kitchen, continuing to hum with every movement.

And then he stood in front of the bacon, watching to make sure it wouldn't burn or get too crispy.

And yoongi, in his not-so-sleep filled thoughts decided to take a leap of faith.

He walked softly over to where the younger was standing, and lightly place his hands on his waist, before completely encircling it. He nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck- getting hit in the face with a smell of vanilla and spices- before bidding him a 'good morning.'

Jimin giggled, which was ever-so harmonious to yoongi, and gave a light 'morning' back.

They stood like that for a while, and yoongi could swear that he was still dreaming. It felt like something that he would never in a million years be able to experience, yet here he is.

Jimin made him feel a way that could only be found in cliche movies and such. He was ineffable.

There was a sense of comfort whenever he was near. People would be drawn towards him like sunflowers to the sun. He emitted a type of warmness that gave off a nostalgic feeling.

To yoongi, jimin was his serendipity.

When he was around, yoongi was insouciant. Everything negative that was going through his mind seems to come to a stop, at least for a little bit, when he was near.

He could describe jimin in so many ways, but nothing seems to give him justice.

Jimin was jimin, and that was more than enough.

They ended up finishing their breakfast, and immediately going back to cuddling (due to the insisting of yoongi, and the weakness jimin had for him).

Oh, how yoongi could definitely get used to this.

——————————————————————

Can't believe i actually used different vocabulary this time around.

I wanted it to be longer, but I really really REALLY WANTED TO GET THIS OUT

THANK YOU FOR 100k!!!!!!! I want to do something special for it, maybe a longer chapter? Or something completely off topic of the storyline and just complete FLUFF? Or something that has nothing to even DO with the storyline & it wouldn't cause anything weird to happen in later updates?

Ahhh i don't know yet, but. 100k. Thank you. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

i love youuu

(also if anyone has anything that they'd like me to do for a '100k special' type thing, just tell me! i'm open to literally everything, so!!)

until next time!! <3