51[full]

Taehyung, like jimin had asked, gladly went to the other's house. On his way, he had stopped to get candy— seeing as they always pig out on sweets whenever they're with each other— it was basically tradition at this point.

When taehyung got to his house, he opened the door (there was really no need to knock), and yelled out a playful, "honey, I'm home!"
He threw his head back in laughter while closing the door.

Once he turned again and started walking, he realized jimin wasn't in his usual couch crevice. Making him curious, he yelled out his name.

"In here," jimin had softly yelled out, the direction of sound coming from his room.

"ah," taehyung had let out, almost inaudible, and made his way towards the room.

Once he peeked his head through the door, he saw jimin curled up on his bed, light from the tv was being cast upon him, causing him to glow a faded blue color. He lifted his head slightly and motioned for taehyung to come in.

It was ritual at this point- so taehyung had moved swiftly across the room- laying the bags of candy in arms length, before laying down beside jimin.

With the weight being put onto his bed, jimin flopped himself onto taehyung, burying his head into his chest, and deeply sighed.

Taehyung had noticed that something was off about his usual bubbly soulmate.

He took his hands, and ran his fingers through the others hair, softly twisting strands here and there.

"Minnie, how are you?" Taehyung's voice came out in a hushed whisper, but still enough for the slightly older to hear him.

Jimin didn't answer, only giving him a small shrug, before pushing his face deeper into taehyung's chest.

With this, taehyung sadly smiled, and went back to threading his fingers through his hair, and whispered a small "talk later."

He hated seeing jimin so sad.

He hated the fact that he couldn't change the way he felt, because if he could, he'd give him every happy feeling in the world.

He'd take all the bad thoughts and feelings going through his head and heart, and completely diminish them.

But alas, that's not how the world works.

So all he can do is be there for him and comfort him as much as possible, and he's completely fine with that.

~

After some time had passed, jimin put his hands out to reach for a bag of candy, only to fail to get his hands to it, making him pout.

This caused taehyung to giggle, picking up the bag for himself and handing it to jimin.

He started going through the bag, letting out an 'ooh' when finding the candy he was looking for.

He pulled out a bag of sour patch watermelon, and immediately dove into eating them (after opening them), to which he seemingly melted at the taste.

Taehyung watched as he got back into his position, putting the bag near him to reach.

"Wanna talk now?" He said as they both made eye contact.

Jimin softly sighed at this, nodding his head while doing so.

"C'mere," taehyung opened his arms, to which jimin gladly accepted.

"Honestly? I don't know how I've been. I just— everything's been just so hard to do. I've been— I don't know— really empty, I guess? I just don't feel much of anything at the moment. Anything I try to do takes so much energy and I can barely bring myself to open my eyes." He deeply sighed whilst closing his eyes. He slowly opened them to peek back up at taehyung, who was watching him with the upmost care. He took in a shaky breath before continuing on.

"And it's just— I don't know. Nothing happened. It's like some switch turned and I didn't feel like doing anything. It's like I'm some sort of zombie. And like, I'm not feeling sad, but I'm not really happy or angry or anything. I'm just kind of numb? I feel like there's no meaning in the things that I do. I don't know." He sighed exasperatedly, obviously frustrated with himself.

Taehyung sadly smiled while wrapping his arms around jimin tighter.

"You can't control the things you feel, so feeling this way is entirely okay. It's not your fault, and eventually, you'll be overwhelmed with a new feeling. But please don't force yourself to feel a certain type of way when you're obviously not— because I really don't think that would turn out well. And, you're going to feel like this again, whether it be one more time or a hundred more times," taehyung stopped to look jimin in the eyes, which had little lights gleaming in them. "and each time I will be right here with you. All of us will. Please remember that."

As taehyung had finished, jimin took a leap at him (as they had broken apart some time during the talk), and gave him a bone crushing hug.

Taehyung smiled, and hugged back just as hard.

"I'm sorry that you keep having to reassure me of things. This has to get repetitive." Jimin whispered into taehyung's neck.

Taehyung laughed and pulled him closer, "i would reassure you everyday, if it meant that you wouldn't feel as empty. and that? that is a promise."

—————————————————————

hi hi hi ^_^

how are you?

if you're doing great, im happy you're happy!

if you're not doing so well, i hope you feel better!

at the moment, I'm literally SO EXCITED for the txt comeback

they've grown so much since they debuted and I'm all gushy and emotional because, weren't they just BABIES yesterday????

for the past month and a half (maybe??) I've had a really weird mental state and everything's been taking so much energy.

I keep getting stuck in my head a lot, and focusing on certain things that make me feel like im not myself??? if that makes sense?? i don't really know how to explain it very well.

i hasn't been that bad today so that's good!!

anywayyyyy

stan txt and stream their new album!!!

sending my love~~~!