20[full]

"Okay—listen to me, yeah?" Jimin's voice came through Yoongi's phone, slightly muffled and quiet do to the fact that it's 4 in the morning.

"Breathe in for 8 seconds," yoongi listened, counting up as he slowly took in oxygen, listening as Jimin continued, "now, hold that in for 5 seconds, and after exhale for 7 seconds, okay?"

Yoongi obeyed, closing his eyes as his heartbeat slowed with each breath.

"Keep doing that, and once you're calmed down talk to me." He said, hoping that the technique he had embedded into his brain, will help Yoongi out.

Yoongi repeated the breathing pattering for a few more minutes, before letting out a sigh.

"I'm sorry," was all he said before putting his head in his palms, and closing his eyes.

He hated this.

He hated the feeling that he was being a nuisance to someone, whenever he asked for help or guidance.

He hated the fact that he was bothering someone, and taking up their time, just because he couldn't calm down by himself.

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for, Yoonie. I'm so, so, so, glad you came to me for help, instead of trying to deal with it yourself, or pushing it to the side." Jimin said in a clear voice, making Yoongi feel secure.

"Thank you, for helping me." Yoongi whispered, his voice slightly trailing off at the end, and he looked down at his hands, before his gaze drifted to the clock.

4:38

"You should get some sleep," he called out to Jimin, worried that he's keeping him up.

"You should too. Whenever you're ready to go, and I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said in a soft voice, making Yoongi realize how tired he actually was, eyes beginning to droop.

"Goodnight Jimin," He said in a soft, tired voice as he waited for him to reply.

"G'night yoonie," He said, hesitating a bit before finishing off his sentence, "I love you."

Yoongi's eyes widened at this, as he became stiff, processing what Jimin had just said.

It had taken him a few seconds to relax, cheeks flushed with a light shade of pink, and his mouth upturned in a soft smile.

"I love you too, night." He said once more, before ending the call, heart giddy, and stomach a fluttering mess.

"I love you..." he repeated once more before snuggling up into his covers, a smile still apparent on his face, as he drifted off into the most peaceful sleep he's had in a while.

——————————————

I hope Tae is okay.

I saw what happened, and I really hope he's coping well with everything.

On twitter, there were people making jokes about what happened, and saying that they're glad it did happened.

Like, seriously, what the fuck?

I hope him and his family get through everything okay.

And I hope he knows, that it's okay to feel sad.

And that we don't want him to try to push it aside, just for us.

This is a serious, and hard thing to get over, and go through.

I just want to see my happy, smiling Tae again.

💜