56

How yoongi wanted to confess was simple; he wanted jimin to be at peace. he wanted jimin to be purely himself and happy. he wanted jimin to be surrounded by the people who care about him most, and that's why he went to jin to ask for help in setting everything up.

he had been thinking about confessing for quite some time, he just didn't know if his feelings would be reciprocated, and he didn't know how.

he doesn't really know when he started to like jimin; maybe it was the first time he interacted with him on instagram- or maybe he just thought he was cute to begin with.

maybe it was when they started to interact through their dm's, and he got to know more about the younger.

or maybe it was when he comforted the younger throughout some of his difficult times, and got to see an otherwise hidden part of the younger.

or, it could've been all the times he's sat and silently stared at jimin laughing until he's unable to see, when he's singing his heart out, or when he's dancing like no one's watching.

it could've been when he noticed jimin's little habits; like how he runs his hands through his hair unintentionally when his hands have nothing to do, how he pouts when he's overly focused on something he's doing, or how he sometimes squeaks when he laughs a bit too much.

it might have been when he saw that jimin just wanted to be genuinely happy with his friends there to support him.

whatever it may be, yoongi knows that his heart aches in such a good way whenever he's near, or even thinks about the younger.

and at first, it was really scary.

when yoongi had first realized his feelings for jimin, he was completely and utterly terrified. he didn't know how to react, or what to do.

jimin was the first person he ever actually clicked with in such a short amount of time. it was confusing and scary, and yoongi was at a complete loss.

see, he's had crushes on people before, little ones that only last for a couple weeks— a month at most— and then they would fade away just as fast as they started. so, what's different with jimin? it had been exactly 11 months since he started interacting with jimin, 9 months since he had moved to Seoul, and 7 months since he had realized his feelings.

and his feelings did not fade away, in fact, they've only grown.

yeah, this wasn't some little crush that would go away.

at first, he didn't want to say anything, and just let things go on their own and see how it would go.

but the longer he spent with jimin, the more aware of his feelings he became, and the more he realized just how bad he wanted to grab the younger's face and give him little butterfly kisses all over.

he wanted to be the reason jimin giggles until his face goes numb, and his chest hurts from the lack of oxygen being brought in.

he wanted to be the reason jimin blushes and covers his face with his hands all while curling into himself from being flustered.

he wanted to be the reason jimin's heart rate can't be controlled, and it goes out of whack whenever he's near.

he wanted to be a shoulder for jimin to lay his head on whenever he gets tired.

he wanted to be a teddy bear for jimin whenever he needs to cuddle and be comforted.

he wanted to be a tissue for jimin to dry his tears whenever he cries.

he wanted to be one of the reasons for jimin's happiness.

when yoongi realized he wanted to be all of these things for jimin, was also when he realized that this wasn't some silly middle school crush.

jimin was the first person he'd ever been in love with.

and that, was a terrifying thought.

the thought of being in love with someone is hard to comprehend.

the more yoongi had thought about it, and the longer he had realized that he was in love, made him realize that this was also really invigorating.

he was actually in love with someone.

and all he wanted to do was scream it to the top of his lungs.

his thoughts were going a million miles a minute, and he just had to let it out in some way.

he had to rant to someone, to anyone (except jimin, of course), which is when he came up to jin's apartment and started banging on his door in the middle of the night.

he could've waited until the next day, or he could've texted the other, but his heart was vibrating and his head wasn't thinking.

when Jin had opened the door, yoongi didn't give him a chance to speak before frantically saying "I'm in love with jimin and I don't know what to do, HELP ME."

and again, before Jin had the chance to speak, an excited namjoon sprouted from the kitchen exclaiming, "YOU FINALLY REALIZED IT? OH. MY. GOD."

this caused yoongi to blush furiously and click his feet together shyly.

Jin rolled his eyes, and brought the other inside.

And that's how all of this started.

——————————————

Hi guys!!

I wasn't able to update earlier this week, due to a bad storm coming without warning and knocking my power loose for 5 days, but it's back on now so here's the update I promised!!

While my power was out i actually started to work on an old taekook drabble that I've had in my drafts for over a year, and it's probably gonna end up being more than 10k words by the end of it🥴

(^^I should've been working on more updates for this, but i just couldn't help myself, and i needed my taekook fix🥺✋)

(^^if anyone's interested in that, I could make a little Drabble book for requests and such, or post it on my ao3! Some of my Drabble things are nsfw though (like the taekook one i was working on), so just be wary of that🥴)

Let's talk about bangbangcon!!!???

Like I've already watched these concerts and stuff a lot, but having them in this type of way (and being able to connect our army bombs, and see live reactions and stuff on Twitter) just really hit different🥺

^in fact when my army bomb started changing colors i actually started crying

I did end up falling asleep during the muster though because i was running off of nearly 30 hours of no sleep. I only slept through the last hour though and woke up literally minute after it ended

Im planning to power through for it tonight though!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this update!! I'll have more out soon, maybe within the next few days due to bangbangcon😂

So stay safe everyone!!

I've been feeling a bit ill, and woke up with a terrible sore throat, so please try your best to stay healthy!

Until next update!! 🥺💜