52[full]

For the rest of the night, taehyung and jimin had decided to watch, what seemed like, an endless stream of Disney movies.

Movies ranging from emotional to uplifting, being in their queue.

It seemed like it had been a while since they had done something like this. Just the two of them, switching between belting out lyrics from songs, to having a comfortable silence rest upon them from time to time.

Jimin thought it was comforting, in a way.

Having someone to just sit around and waste time with, in a good way.

He had someone like taehyung, who could make him feel at ease with just a glance. Who wouldn't judge him for doing stupid stuff, and would only join in and have fun with him.

He's happy he has him.

He feels the same with the rest of his group too.

They all contribute to making his life better, and he couldn't be anymore thankful towards them.

Jin, who always takes initiative to do things—even if it embarrasses him—just so the others wouldn't have to do it.

Namjoon, always being able to take the lead when going on trips and such.

Hoseok, who is always so outgoing, and makes the others laugh.

Jungkook, who always takes risks, and gets everyone else out of their comfort zones.

Taehyung, who is always there to sing aloud with you, and dance like no ones watching.

And yoongi, who is always thinking about everyone else and what they wish to do.

Jimin smiled softly, he really couldn't be happier with the group of friends that surround him.

They've made many memories, good and bad, but all unforgettable in their own little unique way.

He never really thought he could have people like this in his life. He thought groups like this were created in alternate universes, that he'd never be able to have his cliche indie film scene, where they all decide to go to some restaurant, off to a town no one has heard of, and throw food at each other.

He never thought he could be this content with other people in his life.

When he was growing up, he felt that he was going to waste away.

Felt that he'd never be able to have people genuinely care for him in his life, and that he would spend his days stuck inside of his mind.

It seemed that every day would drag on, and the next day would be a loop.

A constant cycle, his thoughts and routines were a constant cycle that he couldn't break away from.

So when he had finally told his mom that he was leaving, it was like taking a breath of air after being stuck underwater. It seemed as though a squall of cold air went into his burning lungs, taking the fire making its way up his throat and completely extinguished.

He was scared, utterly terrified at the thought of being on his own and having to fend for himself.

It was hard at first, he didn't really know what to do or where to go.

Once, he even broke down in tears at a restaurant.

Which, really shouldn't be a good thing to remember.

But, seeing as that's when he first met taehyung, it seemed to hold a moment of importance to jimin.

After years, they've learned to joke about it, like 'my first impression was of you in tears, blabbering about how you couldn't get the last order of jalapeño poppers'. Which, does cause jimin to roll his eyes, and push his friend every time it's mentioned. But that doesn't stop his chest from looming with the warmth of a hundred fairy lights. He's glad he met taehyung.

Eventually, he settled down, and kind of figured out what he was doing (but then again, who really knows what their doing nowadays, anyway?). It was much easier when taehyung had insisted that they should hang out more, and if he ever needed to rant about having no poppers, he could call.

Taehyung had also introduced him to jungkook and hoseok, who had then introduced them to namjoon and Jin.

He really could have never imagined something like this would have ever happened when he left his home, but he's so glad it did.

He genuinely doesn't know what he would've been doing by now if he hadn't met them.

Jimin looks over at taehyung, who was captivated by the movie they were watching, not even looking down as he shoved another sour patch into his mouth.

He smiles while watching him, and sighs contentedly.

The sigh causes taehyung to look to his side, seeing the other already looking at him with a soft smile, which only grows once their eyes meet.

"What are you smiling about? Do I have chocolate on my face?" Taehyung asks, as he takes his hand and wipes his face, causing jimin to laugh.

"Thank you," he says, and taehyung looks at him confused, almost like a curious puppy. "For comforting me the day I broke down over jalapeño poppers, and giving me friends that I'd never thought I could have."

The comment causes taehyung to open his mouth in shock, and pout almost immediately afterwards.

"Come here you sentimental ass," taehyung says with his arms wide open, to which jimin gladly accepts. "I love you, goofball."

Jimin smiles once again, softly murmuring 'I love you, too.'

————————————————

hi!!!!

sorry for not updating🥺🥺

but i think, after this week (seeing as I have finals), I'll try to update more!!

not much has happened, only a few sad things regarding some groups/artists :/

ahhh, so for Christmas I'm planning to buy an army bomb!!! and im so excited for it case it's gonna be my first lightstick🥺🥺🥺🥺

and i really want a stray kids one too but idk when they're gonna be officially out/not only for concerts and stuff🥺🥺

ahh, im just really excited for all the kpop related stuff I'm thinking of getting

ahh, also thank you for all the support you've been giving this book🥺🥺 it really means a lot