"I told you to grab the sun cream, remember?" I question.

"You did? I don't remember that" He says.

"Stefan, it's going to be the hottest week of the year and I specifically told you to pack the sun cream because I want to sunbathe and not end up looking like a lobster in the process" I tell him.

"You'll look like a beautiful lobster, I'd still eat you" He winks.

"Stefan!" I shout and sigh. "I cannot believe I trusted you to pack that, I should know better by now not to trust you with things like this" I mutter.

"Relax" He laughs. "Of course I packed it" He says as he laughs. He's an idiot.

"Whatever" I mumble. I look out of the window as we drive past field after field along the motorway, I feel a hand on my leg.

"Sorry for winding you up" He says. "But it was a good one" He laughs again.

"It's cool, joke would have been on you, you would have had to grunt your way to a shop to buy some" I say with a smile. Although I know that if he had of actually forgotten it then he would actually get some, whether I wanted him to or not.

After getting stuck in a little bit of traffic, we finally arrive at his Dads cabin, the view of what this place looks like literally takes my breath away, it's so beautiful!

We grab our things and make our way in, Stefan finds the spare key under one of the flower pots. We put our cases in the larger bedroom.

"I actually love it here" I smile as I look around the place, as much as Derek has had this cabin for a couple of years, I've never been here, Stefan came here to help his Dad renovate it a little, as did Richard.

"I am excited to dive into the pool" He says.

"You won't be diving, but yes, it'll be nice to check out the pool, it's even better that it's inside, even if it rains while we're here-" He interrupts me.

"I can still have sex with you in the pool, while it's raining" He smirks.

"I don't think so, I don't want to disrespect your Dad by having sex with you in every room of this place" I say.

"He won't mind, what he doesn't know won't hurt" He winks.

"Stop being naughty" I tell him. "Such a sex addict" I mumble.

"You make me naughty, and I am only going to be like this towards you in my life" He says winking again.

"You sure, what about Jessica Alba?" I question, winding him up.

"I got over that crush years ago babe" He insists. "Come on, I'll show you around, give you a tour of the place" He says as he takes my hand. He shows me the living room, followed by the kitchen and I am amazed and how beautiful this cabin is.