🌸Late Night Favor

Start from the beginning

"No... But I think something's wrong." I sat beside him. "She's been cold to me these past few days. I'm scared her feelings for me might be fading away."

"What? Taehyung you're overreacting. Maybe she's just busy."

"I don't think she is. I'm scared I'll lose her, Jen. I've been waiting for this moment. But if she's not feeling this anymore then.. Then I'll let go."

"Taehyung.."

"I don't want to force her if she doesn't like me anymore." That would be very painful for him. But he dares to do it just for her. He loves her that much.

"What do you want me to do? Should I ask her? I'll do my best to help you Taehyung. Just name it."

"Can you kiss me?"

"What?! No! Are you insane?!" How would kissing help?!

"Jen I want to know if I should let go or not. If I simply ask her, of course she'll say everything's okay."

"And you expect me to do shit? Taehyung this is not even right! Kissing someone else when you have a girlfriend.. No. I can't."

"Jen please.. This is the only way. You're my friend, of course you care for me. I just want to know how much difference there is. I can only tell it through her kiss and yours."

"Taehyung! You're crazy! All you have to do is ask her! If she says she's still inlove with you, continue this relationship. If not...then let go. It's as easy that."

"But she won't answer me honestly. Please... I'm really desperate Jen. Just this once. I couldn't think of any other way."

"I can't." If I will... I don't think I can take the consequences. I'm just being safe. "Taehyung.. I don't think I can. I'm sorry."

"It won't mean anything." That's my point! What if he'll find out I like him through this? I can't risk it. "Jen.."

"Taehyung.."

"This is the last time I'm gonna ask this kind of favor. Please.." He looked so desperate and sad. I didn't think he'd also feel like this. "Please..." He slowly leaned closer to me. It's like I've lost control over my body, I couldn't move away.

His soft lips suddenly met mine. This isn't the first time we kissed but it feels like it was. "Tae-" He started out slow but got rougher as he go on.

We fell on the bed and I felt one of his hands on my neck. He deeped the kiss and bit my lower lip.

"Uhm!" His toungue was asking for an entrance and I was too weak and let him in. Sinful noises came out of my mouth as our tongues danced.

"Shit, Kim Jennie."  He stood on his knees and took off his shirt. His body never failed to impress me. His lips were back on mine. I gripped on the bedsheet when I felt him lick my lips.

He found his way on my jawline and started to plant hickeys. From there down to my neck, until I felt him unbuttoning my shirt. "T-taehyung!" I slightly pushed him. "That's it. That was your kiss. It doesn't have to go this far. I did what you want."

Unexpectedly, he pushed me back on the bed and kissed me once again. "I want more of you." He said, taking my top off, leaving me on my bra. "I want you Kim Jennie. Just for tonight."

I felt his wet kisses on my chest going to my cleavage. I couldn't stay still but he was able to hold my arms above my head.

His left hand traced my skin down to my stomach. I shivered and moaned at his touch. "I never thought you could be this hot." His hand sneaked inside my pajamas and teased my clothed core.

"Taehyung..!" My eyes were tightly shut as he rub me fast. "T-tae!"

He was instantly back on my lips, kissing me roughly as he pleasures me. "Oh fuck, Kim Jennie! If I could just put it in you right now."

With that, I was back to my senses. I pushed him and quickly clothed myself. "Taehyung this is wrong! This is cheating! What would Sooyoung say?" I buttoned my shirt and looked away. "Let's.. Let's just pretend that nothing happened. Don't tell anyone about this, Taehyung."

Author's Note:

So very sorry for the late update!🙏 I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with this chapter😅 It's a little mature rated, hehe.