-xXChapter 29Xx-

A young man entered the restroom. „We should leave", Chan said, still staring in the brown eyes of Felix. He nodded and grabbed Chan's hand without even knowing, if Chan wants this. Didn't matter. Chan and Felix went back to their seats and Chan pulled away Felix's hand. It made Felix sad but it was a start. He will fight for Chan's love. Felix wanted to check the clock, time flew by when he was with Chan, and saw, that his made spammed him with messages. Shit. She will be angry with him. „I need to go now. See you tomorrow....darling". Felix smiled after saying the forbidden nickname. Chan sighted. Didn't matter how many time she would try to make Felix stop saying darling, he would talk to a wall. Also Felix was smiling so brightly. If this means he can crush his happiness even more, then he can continue it as much as he wanted to. 

The more a person is happy the harder they fell.

„Just go", Chan said as he drank the last amount of his drink. Felix left. While he was walking to the bus station, he was happy and sad at the same time. His emotions floated in his mind like  ahurricane, wich couldn't be controlled. It was horrible but at least he kissed Chan. He had now a chance to be his. At home his mother waited for him. A deja-vu. Like the first time she wore that dissapointed expression on her face and Felix knew, he won't go to bed right now. „Mom...I am sorry....I forgot to check the time". More dissappointement. More anger. „Did you check the time?! You should be in bed right now! You have school tomorrow! Felix, you can't be that reckless! Now go to bed. I don't want to hear more excuses. I will think of a pushiment. You know the rules, Felix!" Fighting back wouldn't make any sense, so he ended up just saying „Yes, mom, good night". Great. His mother was more angry with him right now. Better not thinking about it. Felix  was tired of all the problems inside his head and just wanted to sleep. He went to bed and slept. The last thing he was thinking of this day was Chan's lips.

Soon it was a friday and it ment, he could have some time off from school. It also ment not seeing Chan everyday but it was just two days. Also he can hang out with him. He need to see his face after school again and try to kiss him. The kiss in the restroom was not enough. Felix needed way more than Chans lips. He needed his body, too. However Chans physical features wene't not as much imortant like his love. School was tiring and the exercises were difficult. Seungmin talked a bit with him and asked about Chan how things went going. Felix lied again and told his friend everything was going well, when to be honest nothing was. His feelings are still floating in his head and Felix was tired of it. He didn't see Chantoday and this fact made him kinda sad. He was looking forward to see his beautifu lboy around. He will message him later and asked him, if everything's okay.

When he came home, he felt something was different. It was like the atmosphere went into a dark and thick one. Felix felt very uncomfortable. A bit later he figured out why he felt like this: His mother again. This time she was not alone. Felix father was sitting next to her in the living room and the yboth gazed at their son, like he was a stray animal. „Can you come here, Felix?", his father said and patted gently on the space next to him on the couch. The conversation with his mother a few days started just like this and Felix knew how it ended. Will it be much worse this time? He knew his father can be strict, if he wanted to. Felix sat nervously and tried to prepare himself for what his father wanted to talk about. „Your mother informed me, that you're started to make troubles". Felix was more nervous, because he knew his mother hasn't been silent about the thing with his wall. She talked about it with his dad. Just great. „Did she also said, it's for a school project? C'mmon it's not a big deal". The eyes of his father stared right inside his sould and left an unconfortable feeling there.

„Not a big deal? You were writing very bad things about people on the wall. Those words are about killing, son. „I wish this fucker would be dead by now", is nothing a normal boy would write and writing it in red makes it more....more...how would you say it, Felix? Crazy? Yes, crazy is the right word. Do you have a problem? We can talk about it, you know. You're our son and we don't want to have a troublesome son." Felix wished they would just stop and letting him go. They are hurting him. They call him crazy. AGAIN.  This conversation was nothing but pure dissapointement. „No, I don't have a problem with somebody. As I already said, it's just a schoolproject!", Felix said way too anxious. Calm yourself down! Felix felt lost. He grabbed his phone and messaged Chan. „Save me" „We heard about Lee Minho. It seems...you know a lot about  it....we saw his name on a picture with a note...and it was not very nice. Did you wished...for his death?" No....no....what is it? A prison? THIS IS NOT A DAMN PRISON. Felix needed to calm him down, his parents are slowly figuring out, what he did. Damn, if he had just erased Minos name out of the wall, he wouldn't be in such a bad situation. „No...why..why do you think so? Do you think I....did something to...him? C'mmon...I can't kill any one....I am Felix...your son...and I can't kill anyone". Felix tried to smile to make his parents more relaxed but it failed.

Oh Felix, do you feel scared now? :') Btw, I probably post a lot more in the future to end this story quicker, because I don't feel well and this place is dragging me more down again. I am a very bad person...and I wish everything would just stop....so don't wonder. I will try to keep this story up until april but I can't promise that. Thank you for reading my story, kiddos <33