You Ain't Know?

Robyn's POV

I know he did not just try me! He got life allll the way fucked up. He should never. ugh, I hate how he thinks he can just come back and be on some nasty shit. fuck I look like? I can't ever like I need to go out tonight. I got ready to go out for a walk on the beach when Mel called me in her room. "ROBZZZZZX BRING YO ASS!" Mel screamed throughout the house. "bitch! What now? I'm doin something." I yelled at her. "where you going?" Mel asked looking at the outfit I just put on. "OUT." I said in a stern tone. I just turned around and left. everybody is aggravating my nerves at the moment. I got out on the beach, admiring the sunset and feeling like my own self again. I had totally zoned out, I hadn't noticed I'd bumped into somebody. "excuse me lady!" The voice yelped. I looked down to see a young girl. She looked like she could've been a teenager. "Oh ! I'm so sorry sweetie! Are you okay?" I asked in a sympathetic tone. "Yeah....YOU'RE Rihanna!" She screamed with a cute smile on her face. "shhhh! Guh, you tryna get me killed nuh?" I asked her. "I'm sorry ! Me just fussy nuff." She said in a cute little Bajan accent. "Lol , what's your name boo?" I asked her. "Umm...I'm Kai'eshia, but they call me Kai." She said still grinning. "Wah yuh skinnin yuh teeth fuh?" I asked with a smirk on my face. she just giggled and said "I never thought I'd ever meet you. I'm just so happy! This is a dream come true. All of my navy friends got this opportunity and now it's my turn...wow.". "Wait, you're navy?", "yes ! I'm friends with Shawnté, Kiya, and Rayven." She answered. "Oh shit! That's my homies! You must be real cool then...what are you doing out here alone? It's really dark out sweetie." "Um..oh...well, see I've come back to visit before I go off to college. And I just felt out of place with the rest of the people in my aunt's house so I ran out here." She said looking down. "well! Girl you have no clue where to go! You're coming with me!" I said, dragging her along with me. She keeps on smiling lord Jesus. Lol it's so cute though. "So...Kai? How old are you exactly?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "I'm 17. I have one more year of being a kid." She said in the happiest tone. I just giggled and nodded . "cool so you're old enough to chill with me. You know Mel? She's gonna be at the house so be ready for her to grill you with questions." "OMG! Yaaaaaaas bitch! Mel is bae fi life. She knows who I am , don't trip boo 😏." "How does she know you?" I looked at her like "the fuck is you talkin bout ho?". She said "she on my IG gra! You know how that is ! You Ain't Know? " "actually, I don't. Why you think I asked you?" "Damn RIH! No need to catch a fit . I was only kidding ." "sorry Kai, I'm just going through some stuff." "I understand , is it because of Chris?" "Mm...", "I didn't mean to-" "No babygirl it's fine , and yes."

-------
back at the house

Kai's POV

nigga! I'm feeling so crazy right now! My Chest! Ugh I just met Rihanna and she invited me back to her house. It's so beautiful in here. "Just have a seat Kai, I'll go get Melissa." Rih said to me, I just nodded. Moments later I heard the door unlock and I seen Rorrey and Rajad walk in. We all just froze and looked at each other . Rajad looked at me with a confused face and Rorrey looked at me and smiled. "what's up Kai?" RJ said. "Hi RJ nice to meet you." I said getting up to hug him. He was hesitant at first , but he gave in and hugged me. "Hi Rorrey! Thanks for being so nice to me." I said to him. "No problem, you the girl that made me the fan video right?" He asked and I shook my head yes. A few moments later Rihanna and Mel came down the stairs.

ROBYN's POV

I heard voices downstairs which sounded like my brothers and Kai. They must've just got in. Mel and I wondered what they were talking about. We snuck down the stairs to hear Rorrey talking with Kai. I have to admit , it was kinda cute seeing her enjoy herself. I cleared my throat and said "I see you've both met our guest for the night, Kai." "Yeah man this my lil homegirl." Rorrey replied. Rajad just looked at me. Wtf is his problem? "Hi Melissa !" Kai said smiling all hard. "Hey girl." Mel said responding. Kai's smile faded, I think Mel hurt her feelings. :( "Kai are you alright?" I asked a bit worried. "Yeah I'll be good." Was all she said before walking outside. "Mel wtf is wrong with you? And you too RJ?" I asked furiously. "Nothing girl, I just ain't really feeling her." Mel said dryly. "Mel man, you ain't have to do her like that." Rorrey said as he shook his head in disappointment . "RJ , and you?" I asked him. "That's that girl that would snapchat me. I'm just surprised to see her." He said in a mellow voice. I just turned around and walked out with Rorrey following behind. Rorrey and I walked up beside Kai and seen she was crying. "aye shawty, you okay? Mel ain't mean it ." Rorrey said trying to brighten her day. She looked at him and said "I knew she ain't like me. She never communicated with me like she did everyone else." She said, her lip quivering. "Aww , well fuck her and her bitch ass attitude. She just mad cuz she ain't get no dick in her life." I said making her laugh. "Thanks y'all." She said a bit happier. We just hugged her and went inside.

Mel POV

Damn, I feel kind of bad now. She did seem like a cool kid, she's real sweet. I should've given her a chance to at least give me an impression of her. When they all walked back inside, I saw Kai looking straight ahead away from me. "Kai! Come here." I said . She looked like she was debating with herself but she eventually walked over. "yes?" She sounded annoyed. "Look, I'm sorry for being so rude before, I just didn't think you were good enough. I was being a bitch to you and you seem cool after all ." I said smiling, hoping she'd do the same. She just gave me a hug and then looked at me. "I like your hair." Was all she said before walking away. Well, okay then.

----

*2 hours later *

Mel POV

It's been real fun watching everybody talk with Kai. She seemed a little shy at first, but then she got better as the conversations progressed. I really haven't said a word to her since I had apologized. I just sat there and watched. She caught me staring a few times but never spoke to me. As I was listening to them talk, I received a text from Shawnté. "From Shonni : "bae what you doing?" " . Lol she's a mess. "To Shonni: "nothing much, just chillin with the fam and Kai."" "From Shonni: "Bitch what? Did you say Kai? Wtf is she doing there?" 1/2" "from Shonni: "she ain't being annoying is she? Cuz you too grown."2/2" "to Shonni: "NO SHAWNTÉ! She is not annoying! Stop being so mean that wasn't nice of you."". I just quit texting her because that was so disrespectful. Time had past and I decided to go up to my room and listen to music . I was getting kind of lonely so I texted Robz.
M: "Tell Kai to come up here."
R: "why? We havin fun."
M: "I wanna show her something . Mind yo business."
R: "ugh, okay party pooper😒😝"

I waited for Robyn to send her up . I heard a light knock on the door, "come in!" I said waiting to see who it was. Kai had walked in all quiet and stood there in front of me. "Come sit beside me." I told her, patting the space empty beside me on the bed. She did as I asked and everything went silent. "Kai, you like photography?" I asked her , raising my eyebrows. "Yup" she said waiting for my next response. "Here, look at the pictures and tell me which ones I should post." I said to her and she nodded. After about an hour of choosing, she tapped me and handed me the phone. I told her to come closer and we took a selfie. She turned around and did the same with her phone. I uploaded our pic with the caption "bitch, you ain't know? @kaiCole_ ." She liked the picture and everyone started to comment unnecessary things. then Shawnté , Kat, and Kiya started with their little rants. @freeticketsdeeznutz :" @rih2dope @yeezusniece son", @rih2dope : "AYEEE my nigga Kai 🙌", @yeezusniece :"@rih2dope @freeticketsdeeznutz oh shit 👀".

Kai POV

I saw Mel looking down at her phone laughing. I posted our other pic and said "you thought it was over? @mdollas11". Mel liked it and looked over at me smiling. "What?" I said. "Look at my comments." She said waiting for me. "I'm fucking weak yo! Them three always playing ." I commented "🙊🙈😘" under Mel's post and then saw a mention from Shawnté. @freeticketsdeeznutz : "Kaiiiiii, bitch...that's my Mel. @badgalriri where you at? Come get her." I shook my head and I saw a follow request from Rj, Rorrey, & Rih. They all liked my picture and rih commented to Shawnté : @badgalriri :"@freeticketsdeeznutz be nice". I started to laugh and I told Mel I'd be back. I ran downstairs to get a selfie with everyone else and I posted it, captioning "FENTY x Cole". After that, all the kids from my school, navy, and haters started being on my shit. I just smirked . All of a sudden I see my request box compile every second. The navy thirsty af for me to get rih to follow them. I wasn't being cocky but they didn't wanna be my friend until five minutes ago. I was having sooooo much fun here.