Chapter Six: Ever Since I Seen You

***

The Date

LELE POV

What de rasshole! I can't believe the girls tink I ain't have me no man! Well, here's a clue, he's from Canada, a rapper, and he sings that song The Motion. Ya know, "I guess that's just the motion"! Drake is my man so I tol' him he ain't having no point of view 'cuz he needs to focus on me. LOL Before anyone says I'm a bad friend, RIh was just chillig with Drake, they wasn't even that serious. Even after that #Aubrih thing. Calm ya cunts. Anyways, I'm so happy for Mel.

MEL POV

Mijo was so much fun! Our date was amazig and Mijo was looking too good. Ugh! I'm so happy i said something.

Mijo: Girl you was puttin' in work

Mel: Shut up haha

Mijo: *pins Mel up near the wall* Who you tellin' to shut up sexy?

Me: You daddy!

Mijo: Gwan open de door so I can show you what I'm about.

Mel: *winks and opens door*

MIJO POV

Mel thinks I'm playing, just wait. While Mel went to open the door, I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She tried to be a thug and push me, so I pinned her to the wall. "Mijo don't play that, I may need to punish you!" I said and Mel started grinning, Mel is so nasty bro!

MEL POV

"Shut up then and fuck me!" I yelled as Mijo was still talking like he was G or some shit. As soon as I said that, he threw me on the bed and flipped me over. I still don't know how I got there that fast. He was quick to take his clothes off and mine at that. Then he started biting my neck and soon, he had licked his way down below my waist. He spread my legs and went in. He started slow and then sped up as I gripped onto his head tightly. Maybe I was wrong about Mijo. He is the tongue God. He then unexpectedly slid himself into me and started pounding the shit out of me. Oh lord! And this nigga got on his timbs, I'm about to get it worse. "NEXT-TIME-YOU-GONE-LEARN!" he said while going even harder. He then pulled my hair and I let out loud moans. "You like that shit huh?" Mijo asked, growling in my ear. I couldn't answer so he went faster. "I know you heard me M!" he said slapping me hard on the ass and gripping my waist. "UGH YES!" I finally managed to get out. His pounding had continued for a long amount of time and within that time, we finally came together in harmony. I LOVE this man.