Chapter Two: The Call

I then got a call from my boyfriend Mike. "SUP!" he said slightly yelling. By the way he sounded, I could tell he was drunk. "LOOK MIKE! I DON'T HAVE TIME NOR THE PATIENCE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!" I was pissed and I knew we were about to argue. "Listen Robz, I wanted to say be safe..love you" he said in a soft tone. "YEAH whatever Mike. Stop drinking, it's sickening to me." I sternly said in disgust. "LOOK BITCH! I CAN'T EVEN BE NICE TO YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WHORE AND THAT'S WHY I BEAT YOU!" This time he had anger in his voice. I just can't deal. "Mike get the fuck out my life! sober the fuck up you PUSSY!" I quickly hit the end button. I don't have time for idiots.

MIKE POV

I can't believe we're over. I just won't! Robyn is mine and only mine! I got that bitch! When I'm back on my feet, I'll find her and kill her and that other guy she chose over me!

CHRIS POV

I can't get my mind off of earlier from seeing these girls at the mall. I seriously started to miss Rih so I decided to text her.

C: HEY RIRI :)

R: HEY CHRIS :)

C: What's good?

R: Ain't shit poppin' boo

C: What hotel you at?

R: I'll give you the address..

C:Thanks I'll see you in an hour?

R: Its a done deal buddy

*End of Convo.*

After texting Rih I went to get ready. I wanted to look good so I put on some of my Tom Ford. I never wore it but she loves tom ford as i've seen her boots.

***

I walked up to Rih's room hoping no papz spotted me. Then she opens the door and i've seen that she's been crying. "Rih, babygirl,have you been crying?" I asked worried. "Yes,Chris I have" she replied and I nodded. I was quite surprised that she said yes. Usually she'd say no. "Well come in handsome" she smiled ans said. "Anything for you beautiful" I say, throwing her a smile back.