Chapter Three: We Meet Again

CHRIS POV

"Robyn, you know what I miss?" I said shyly hoping she'll catch on. "What Chris?" she asked NOT catching on,or so it seems...her slick ass. "Your hugs!" I said looking off into her beautiful green eyes. "Aww, you want one?" she asked me like I was a damn five year old. "HELL YEAH!" I screamed. Son! I swear that we had to be hugging for more than five minutes. It led to us cuddling on her bed,then, to us playing around. "I will always love you Robyn,you know." I said to her. "MHM Nigga, I'll always love you too Chris." she said as she pinched my nose.

RIH POV

He truly still is my best friend. I swear,I just...everytime we're together, I can't lose that true love for him. 'Why'd you get this anyways?" I was referring to his nose ring. "I needed something new I guess." he said. "I love it." I said giggling. As he turned to look at me, our eyes locked. This wasn't like times before. This feeling was new and better. Before I knew it, we were kissing. This kiss was like the kiss a girl gives a guy right after she says yes to marrying him. I then placed my hands on his face, deepening our kiss. Now this totally had taken my mind off of Mike for sure. Knocked out of my thoughts, I felt Chris grab my ass. I didn't try to stop it either. Then, he started to bite and kiss on my neck causing me to moan. I didn't notice he wasn't kissing my neck until I felt Chris's tongue on 'her'. His tongue then made its way up and down my pussy. He knew that I was liking it by the way I had a grip on his head. A few moans had escaped and then I began to grunt as he brought his head up and slid his fingers into me. He had to be a bitch and curl his fingers making me scream. Then, my body started to jerk as Chris sped up. I couldn't take it anymore but instead of saying stop, I yelled "Faster!" and he did just that. I was past close and Chris could tell. "Come on baby, cum for me". His voice put me right to it and i yelled "DADDYY" right in his ear. When he was done, Chris kissed me again and held me tight.