Chapter Eight: The Wake Up Call

*2 months later*
LeLe POV

So the crew and I are at my baby Drake's show for his 'NWTS' album. He is turning up! "thank y'all and shout out to LeLe and Rihanna...I love y'all babies" Drake spoke from on stage. "What behavior we on nigga?" Drake yelled in the mic. "WORST!" we all screamed. Robyn then tapped me to say that she was going to the bathroom and I just nodded .

Robyn POV

I was in the bathroom when I heard the door close. "what the fuck?" I mouthed to myself. As I looked in the mirror, I saw someone that I didn't want to see. It was...Mike. OH GOD. I think my face showed how afraid I was. "Hey baby, miss me?" Mike said in the most serial killer voice. "Mike wha-" I tried to speak but he grabbed me and put me in the trunk of his car pulling off.

Mel POV

Robz has been gone for too long so I went to check and she wasn't there. I told Drake to call for her on stage.

Drake POV

Where the hell is my home girl ? As soon as I said that, I woke up in sweat going down my face. I was dreaming?

Chris POV

I had the worst dream. My dream was that Rih had gotten kidnapped by Mike at the Drake concert. But as I felt for her beside me, she was gone . DAMN!