Chapter One: Nordstrom

CHRIS POV

Man What the hell? Am I dreaming my nigga? Naw, naw, that ain't who I think it is....OH SHIT! That's Robyn! Chill son! Should I talk to her? But for what? All I'm gonna do anyways is stare.  All these thoughts going through my head at once. I just don't know anymore.

RIH POV

"Mel! Move yo' ass ya skunrat!", "I'm coming heaux" Mel screamed back at me. Wayment! I know I did not just peep Chris from cross de way! I'm just gonna ignore him, I know if I speak then he'll get what he wants. "Aye LeLe, C'mere! Is that Chris?" I asked my best friend Leandra. "Girl yes! Let's just walk past him..so he can see what he lost for that rice cake". I swear Leandra is crazy and of course i loved it. "Girl Bye!" I said knowing I wanted  to be a true cunt.

CHRIS POV

I heard Leandra not whispering ass attempt to whisper "Fuck Dat Bitch" as her, Mel and Rihanna walked past me. I was wondering what they were doing so I'm playing along with this shit. So I yell "These bitches talm' bout Fuck Me? Naw, Fuck Dat Bitch!". Then out o nowhere I hear Mel ans Rih scream "FussyNavy!!!!!!!!" and LeLe yelled "YES! Fuck It Up!" and they all started laughing. I just shook my head at them and went back to shopping until Mel came up to me and said "HOW YOU MY BITCH?". Now I know she didn't just call me a bitch. Got something fo' dat ass. "Who you calling a bitch haha ! Wit ya Mama Mia looking ass! LOL but I'm good".

MEL POV

HAHA! Breezy got jokes I see. And what's with that Mama Mia thing? Sounds like something Rajad would say to his best friend Amber. I laughed and said "Why you look like your ass been rolling in baby powder for? I've got that cure my nigga " I handed him some cocoa butter and my ass bust out laughing. I think the whole store heard me but I didn't give a fuck.  " Same ol' stripper I see" Chris said with a smirk. "I miss yo yellow ass nigga! What's with you these days?" I asked smiling back. He finally decided to give me a hug after all the jokes. " To be real Mel, haha I mean M$$, I kinda can't take this singing shit anymore. I mean it's hard enough me and your best friend still getting judged from when we were kids." I totally felt where Chris was coming from, Robyn just said that to me the other night. "Go be nice to her ! And quit being so stubborn." I said giving him the clue to talk to Rih. God knows she won't let up. "Aight!" he said before leaving me.

LELE POV

" Rih turn around heaux" i said giving her the side eye. I guess that was my cue. Shittt! My ass flew to where Mel was.

 RIH POV

Am I really being left alone? i guess the fuck so! All of a sudden , Chris walks up to me. "Uhhh, hey Roby-I mean Rih" he said. "Oh hey Chris..how you?" I said with confusion. "i missed that accent of yours GAL" he said trying to mock my accent, he sounded like a damn fool. I couldn't help but laugh and of course I had to change the subject. "SO! How's music?" I asked. "It's not great like old times but I have a show tomorrow." he answered. "I have a show too! Is rice cake with you?" haha that bitch. I said it to be sarcastic. "Actually...she isn't. We're done FOR GOOD". Wow , he sure did stretch the 'FOR GOOD' part. Was I supposed to magically hop on his dick after that? "Good for you Chris. Well I gotta go ! Nice to see you again!" I was sure to leave it at that.