RiRi's return

<<December 2014>>

Robyn has been planning the release of her upcoming album, r8. The pressure is getting to her especially after her movie cameo for Annie. She doesn't know what she should do at the moment. She decides to call up her best friend Melissa and plan a trip back home.

Robyn's POV
I honestly get so restless and especially without Chris being here. I don't know where we stand anymore. One moment we're good , and the next moment he's on some crazy shit. I have to get away and get away fast. I think Imma call Mel and get her advice.
*On The Phone*
R: "Hey M , I need your help sis."
M: "what's wrong Robz? You sound upset?"
R:"I think I need to get away Mel. I just can't deal with all of this mess. I need to find my inner peace."
M: "I totally understand,me too. How about we go visit Majesty? I know you'd like the sound of that!"
R: "you always know the way to my heart ho!"
*end of phone call*

Later that night, Robyn , Melissa, and Yusef get on the private jet to Barbados. Robyn finally felt like she was herself again.

----------
In Barbados

Mel's POV

Thank God I'm home! I just couldn't take all of the awkwardness between me and Mijo. I haven't told Robyn about it yet. The other night, Mijo and I were talking about our future together. I could feel the tension in between us both, I just don't know anymore. I don't know if he wants to be with me or if he's just nervous. I'm just fed up to be honest.

-------
Chris's POV

I truly couldn't wait to see RIH. I mean, yeah I've been going around places with Kae but I miss rih. The media says that "Kae & Chris are over". They don't even know about Rih and I. I was on my way to Robz' apartment to surprise her, when I got in the front door, I didn't see anyone. "ROBYN! Robz are you here?" I yelled throughout the house. I went upstairs to only see a note : "Chris, I decided to get out of the country for a while. Xo Robyn" . I was distraught, she didn't even call me , she just up and left. I guess that's what I get for not being at home HUH? I hit up Barry to see if he wanted to chill.

C: Ayo B, what's the moves bruh?
B: Not shit dawg. Mel left so I guess we could cool it.
C: aight bet son

When I got there , Barry looked like he lost his best friend. "Nigga stop lookin so sap eh?" . Barry just looked at me like I did something. "Bitch shut up, you ain't lookin too happy ya damn self." He fired back at me. I swear, if we won't blood I would've two-pieced his ass on sight.
We just pretty much chilled the rest of the night watching horror movies and eating junk food , rollin blunts or whatever. I wonder what Robz' wearing right now.

C: "what you got on ma?"
R: "Chris, pls."
C: "Dang girl, I was just tryna make yo night. You good?"
R: "I am just fine Christopher. Leave your dick in your pants. I'm not feeling it tonight."
C: " first of all, how you gon tell me leave my dick somewhere and yo ass out of the country? Where the fuck you go?"
R: " I'm in Barbados! Why you worried about it ?"
C: "mhm, just don't give no nigga my pussy"
R: "psh, yo pussy? I didn't know you were me. And ain't nobody worried about you. I can do whatever I want."
Her and her fucking attitude, I swear.
C: "yeah right, anyways you ain't answer the question...what you wearing?"
R: "clothes nigga! I'm done with yuh rasscunt horny ass!"
C: "whatever Robyn, shit. Get out of that bitchy attitude and hit me when you clam✌️."
R: "I don't know who you think you callin a bitch , BITCH! I will cut you"
C: "if you would've read like I know you can with that big ass head, you would've seen I didn't call you a bitch! I said "get out of that bitchy attitude...". So bye Robyn."
R: "fuck you Chris ! Don't expect me to fuck you when I get back either! Get used to that lotion and baby oil Cuz I ain't wit it!"

See, she play too fucking much. A man can't even get no play.