Chapter Four: M and M? Hell Yeah

MEL POV

So lately, I've been fucking with yellow nigga's friend Mijo. Or at least it seems that we're feeling eachother. He's a fine ass nigga. Ya know? And oh lawd, boo boo gots de light eyes. His hair is kinda nice too. OH YES SIR! I bet Mijo can put it down !

MIJO POV

Damn Melissa don't just got the cake, she got the whole damn bakery! I bet she can throw that shit back good too boy! WOO! And man, her style is dope! Let's not forget that island accent I'm in love with. I texted Chris to tell him what I was thinking about.

M: Yo, dawg, I think I'm feeling Rih's friend

C: Nigga who?! Mel?

M: Yeah, she's wassup son

C: Okay man I see you! Talk to her yet?

M: Naw, I was wondering if you could help a nigga out?

C: Sure thing man, meet up at the club tonight

M: NICE! What time?

C: 11, don't be late. But I gotta go , peace.

M: Aight, cool bet.

*End of Convo*

Thank you country boy Chris!

******

Later that night

RIH POV

So Mel and I are at Club Bravo and we see Chris and my nigga Mijo!

M: OMG Rih! He brought that fine ass specimen with him!

R: Bitch! LOL , Go talk to him then! I thought you was M$$, the heaux mastah!

M: Girl Okay! Calm ya tits bitch!

MIJO POV

So as soon as we walked into Bravo's I spotted that bomb ass Mel eyeing me. LAUD'AUMERCEUY! And she's walking up to me.

Mel: Hey Mijo

Mijo: Was' good Mel?

Mel: Partyin'! You know I'm tun'up! *starts twerking*

Mijo: Aye! Get it Ma!

OH GOD! She is all up on me son! I hope I can control myself without scaring her.

MEL POV

I was determined to let Mijo know what was up. So, I started twerking to Get Busy by Sean Paul. You know I had to take it back to the islands so I was whinin' and wuk up real hard on him.

MIJO: Damn Mel! You Gettin' it!

Mel: You know it boo!

Mijo pulled me up and said  in my ear ,"I'm feeling you Mel" and I smiled and said back to him, "I'm feeling you too Mijo."  We both looked over to Chris and Rih and smiled. Chris yelled "That's My Niggas!" and we all laughed.

MIJO POV

Bout damn time! I guess I owe it to Chris for bringing me and to Rih for telling Mel to come over and talk to me. That's right! I'm one smart man when they have bajan girl talk.