Just Hold On, We're Going Home

Drake's POV

So here Chris and I are actually becoming friends again and we're analyzing a dope ass plan to save my best friend. All of a sudden Chris and I receive notifications on our phones and a video emailed to us on the computer. "What the fuck, Drake you see this shit?" Chris yells . "Man! It's fucking Mike with Robyn all tied up! why is this sick bastard back?" I say with aggressiveness in my tone. As we replay the video tape, we see that this shit head is threatening our girl and he's sexually harassing her. This shit is not okay. "Aye brother,I've got a plan to get her back" I say to Chris.

Later That Night...

Chris and I have on suits and Ski-masks with the most powerful guns. We shoot the lights out and start going to war with this damn mob of Italians. I hop up onto a platform and shoot at the warehouse's oil. An explosion erupted and Chris and I went our ways. He went to kill Mike and I went to save Rih.

Chris's POV

I call Mike over my way. Like an idiot, this fucker is looking around for me. I reload my gun and give that dude two shots to his head. He's out so I go find Drake.

Robyn's POV

I'm tied up and I hear screaming. It sounded like Mike so I was afraid. Then I heard what sounded like Aubrey calling me. "Rih, over here! I'm gonna get you out princess" Drake says to me. After Drake untied me, I gave him a tight hug and we met up with. I gave Chris the most passionate kiss ever. But then , we heard sirens so we all fled from that bitch. Drake said to Chris and I "just hold on we're going home."