"Chadti tu hai. Sabko malum hai ki kaisi hain. Pehele mere piche padi hui thi, phir Sid ke piche aur abhi Asim pe chadke aage badna chahthi hai. Bechari ko bhav nahi milri kissi se bhi" He got uncomfortably close to Shehnaz, he tried to intimidate her but was only met with a harsh shove.

"Dhoor rehke baat kar. Tere jaison ko mudh ke dekhne ki aadat nahi hai." She said.

"Aur yeh jo bhi bakwaas kar raha haina tu? Yaad rakh, tereko koyi puchta bhi nahi. Naam mera liyajata hai. Dekhle kiska izzath ban raha hai aur kiska nahi." She said, her voice was fierce. Shehnaz wasn't a big name before she entered into the house but her heart strongly believed that she had been blessed with the best fans who were out there defending and fighting for her.

"Kaise ban rahi hai izzat teri? Ghar se bhaagi hui ladki hai tu. Career ke liye bolti hai lekin kaun jaane kyu bhaagi tu ghar se." Paras said.

"Tera already itna badnaami horaha hai bahar. Chup kar ja. Jo soch na hai soch le, jiske kaan bhar na hai bharle, jitna girhana hai girha le. Ghanta farakh nahi padta mereko. Ghir ke uthi hoon, phirse uthungu. Tere jaison se kabhi sun ke nahi lungi. Samajh le yeh baat." She fought back.

"Saali fake. Kuch haazil nahi kar payegi zindagi mein tu." Paras retaliated.

None of them noticed Sidharth step out of the bedroom. they didn't notice how he fumed in anger. He could see Shehnaz close her eyes and wince at the words being thrown at her, she took a deep breath and exhaled the pain she felt out of her body. This was Paras saying all these things to her, someone who didn't mean anything to her, Sidharth's heart dropped when he thought of all the things he himself had said to her in the past week, but he wasn't Paras whose words didn't matter, who didn't matter, he was Sidharth, the man who she openly claimed to be the love of her life. He couldn't imagine the pain she must've felt when he said all those things to her. He really messed up.

Shehnaz got up from the chair, deciding to ignore everything she had just heard and walk away from the negativity, she stopped in her tracks when she saw Sidharth staring at her, a small sad smile grew onto her face, "Padd gaya thandak? Sunn liya tune? Finally na? Sunliya kya kya bola jata hai? Sun liya uski baddhua?" She asked him. Each word felt like poison going down his throat. She didn't wait for an answer and walked away into the bathroom area. Sidharth didn't want to fight Paras now, he had to pay back his favor and he knew that with his new Elite Club Membership, he would get an opportunity and he wanted to put an end to this friendship and team.

"Bhai tu math sun uski baatein. Jaanta hai na usko, kabhi idhar, kabhi udhar..." Paras couldn't complete his sentence with the death glare he received from Sidharth. Sidharth simply walked into the bathroom area to look for Shehnaz.

"Shehnaz! Shehnaz!" He called out to her. He saw her sitting on the bed in front of the mirror and brushing some liquid onto her face.

"Baby kya kar rahi hai tu?" He said.

Her breath hitched and her movements stopped for a second, it had been more than a week since he called her that. She loved the sound of it, she took a deep breath involuntarily but made sure to not smile. Him calling out to her sweetly wasn't going to cut down on the many many things he said to her that had hurt her.

"Itna make up kyun kar rahi hai?" He tried again.

"Meri na terese attachment iss make up ki tarah hai. Zaroorat nahi hai, phir bhi karti hoon." She simply said.

She didn't notice his quick movements, he grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around to look her in the eyes, "Tujhe zaroorat nahi hai meri?" He asked her in a serious voice, almost hurt.

"Bilkul nahi. Akela ayi hoon, akela jaungi. Zaroorat ho toh bhi teri, mardungi apne zaroorat ko kyunki tu toh touch mein nahi rehene wala mere saath. Abhi main kya karun? Mar jaun? Kyunki tujhe zaroorat banake aur hasil na karke?" She said just as seriously.