Chapter 29- In Your Arms

Author’s POV

“Jimin!” Jeongyeon screamed as she woke up from her dreams. She roam her eyes around the room when she noticed that Jimin and Chaeyoung isn’t on her side. “Jimin? Chaeyoung?”

She then stood up and find her way out of the room to search for Jimin and Chaeyoung. She went first to the kitchen but no one is there. Then, she went to the living room but also she seen no one.

“Chaeyoung-ah? Jimin-ah! Where are you?” She said calling their names. She stop her pace when she heard a noise outside the house. She then went outside to see Chaeyoung who’s playing with her dad.

“Appa… stop it.” Chaeyoung said when Jimin is pointing the water hose to her that made her very wet. Jeongyeon then rush to their place and give Jimin a back hug that caused him to startle and made everyone surprised.

“Oh? Why? Jeongyeonie.” Jimin said. Jeongyeon rests her head to his back. “I woke up without you. I thought you leave me again.”

Jimin gave the hose to Jihyun and turn his back to face Jeongyeon. “Bad dream?” Jeongyeon nod. Jimin then hold her face and caress it with his thumbs. "I’m not gonna leave you again my love. No matter what happened, I will never leave you again."

“Please. Don’t ever leave again. I don’t know what to do if I will lost you again Jimin.” Jimin nod his head gave her a peck. They welcome another day with a warm embrace.

“Good morning Eomma.” Chaeyoung interrupted. The couple broke their hug to face the little girl who is soaking in wetness. “Look what appa did to me. I told him not to play with water because you are going to be mad at me but he didn’t listen, instead he keeps on pointing the water hose to me.” she said rolling her eyes.

They all laugh because of Chaeyoung’s behavior. Even though she may seem so playful, she still put some limitations in everything she does especially when Jeongyeon said that she would not do what Jeongyeon told her not to.

Jimin put his hand on Jeongyeon’s shoulder facing their child. “Gwenchana Chaeyoung-ah… it’s your Appa so don’t worry, Eomma won’t get mad.”

“Tsk… You’re being so bias Eomma.”

“Yah!” It seems like there will be having a mother and daughter fight. “I’m not going to bring you to the beach?”

“It’s okay, I’ll ask Appa instead.” Chaeyoung savagely replied to her mother.

Jeongyeon who’s getting annoyed “Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!” raised her voice. Jimin and the rest of them laugh because of what is happening at the moment.

The day started with a bright atmosphere. Jeongyeon didn’t bother to open up to Jihyo about what she discovered from Jimin. She may be a bit mad because Jihyo didn’t tell her about Jimin but she wanted to hear her side.

She knows that Jihyo has a reason why she hides the truth to her and she doesn’t want to ruin the moment they are having now. she will confront her friend, but when they were back to Seoul.

All of them decided to go to the beach. Jimin’s jaw drop when he saw what Jeongyeon is wearing. A green sleeveless on top and high waist short revealing her beautiful proportion.