Chapter 2- Broken

It's hard but they have to face each other. After everything that happened, the friendship they treasure for 20 years are gone. They are now total strangers, about to face each other for the sake of the house that they are going to sell.
Taehyung is the one who was tasked to find a buyer for the house, after all, it's his job. He works in a company who sells condo units, house and lot so it's easy for him to find a buyer of their house. He asked Namjoon to find where Jimin is. Namjoon is the person who Jimin trust the most so he knows how easy for Namjoon to find his friend.

They are now in Namjoon's house, gathered together to discuss about the shares of the house. It was sold well in a good price, and now they are going to talk about how to took their share. Except for Namjoon, the rest of the boys were shocked on the presence of Jimin who sits on the sofa. He is totally different, his aura changed so much, his eyes are full of anger and sadness, his hair grows a lot, he has a mustache as if he never shaved for a while and even loose his weight. He does not give any glance to Jin, and it hurts the hyung.
Jin wanted to hug his little best friend, but he cannot. It hurts him how his friend changed in a period of time. If only he never let Seulgi enter his unit that time and have a drink with her, this will never happen. He will never be in a bad shot from the other guys as well. Suga and Hooseok is in Jimin's side, Taehyung understand's Jin situation but never take sides because he as well is in bad terms with Jimin since what happened between him and Nayeon, Jimin's childhood crush. Namjoon is taking no sides as he knows how hard for the both of them being in the situation and it is no one's fault. Jungkook is being the bridge for all of them to communicate but still he is mad on Jimin and Jin for being so childish enough to throw everything just because of that girl.

"Speak up Kookie." Namjoon said as he broke the silence conquering the whole room.

"Uhm, well, T-Taehyung hyung and I talked about the house and it seems that he sold it with a great price." Nervous but still managed to speak.

"We sold it in 4.5 million including the lot and the title." Taehyung said as he hand them the envelope.

"Great then, now we can feel at peace." Jimin said as he talks from his back facing the window.

"Jimin-ah." Jin called his name with a sorry tone. "You know how sorry I am and I regret everything that happened that night. You know how much I love you more than anything in this world." He added. Taehyung felt his sincerity as he brush his hands in his hyung's back when he heard him sobbing.

"Enough hyung. I don't want to hear anything from you anymore. I still have a little respect left to you." Jimin said with a cracked voice.

"Okay, now that the house was sold, we can call it quits then?" Hooseok said as started to felt the tension between the two of them.

"Once the check approved and forwarded to my account, I will forward your shares to your bank accounts." Taehyung said.

"So are we done here?" Suga said as he stands up ready to leave the place.

"Wait, no one will leave yet." Namjoon stopped Suga and tried to lighten up the mood of everyone in the room. "It is a waste that we are going to end up everything what we have for 20 years with just this one." He added as he grabbed the bottles of sujo giving one bottle to each members. "Like old times?" he asked as he raised the bottle of sujo.

"There is no old times anymore hyung. Don't you see, everything changed now. Everything is gone. No matter how you guys try to fix this, nothing will happen. It's ruined, we are ruined." Jimin said while facing Namjoon with anger. Just by looking at his eyes, you can see how hurt and mad he is.

"Relax Chim. I am not asking you or every one of you to fix something. It's hard I know, but I just want to have some time with all of you tonight. After all, you are my dongsaengs, my little brothers. Whatever happened between you two, I am still here for you. I just missed you guys so badly." Namjoon explained. He missed everything so much and it's painful for him to end up everything and leave the life alone.

"What do you want us to do then?" Jimin said with a calm voice.

"Like old times. Just for now. Let's forget everything. Let's be the old us even just for tonight. No barrier, no wall between us, no anger towards each other. Please?" Namjoon said while putting his right hand in Jimin's shoulder and facing the other boys with eyes asking for support and approval.

"Well, Let's go then." Jungkook happily said as he raised his sujo trying to make a cheers.

Everyone stand up and lighten their mood. Taehyung turned on the music, Hooseok started to dance wildly, Suga is rapping crazily with Namjoon, Jin singing along trying to approach Jimin, and Jimin singing along with the guys, Like old times.

They forget everything behind, all the pain, the anger, all the things that made their friendship fall. They made the night so wild and crazy, no boundaries, it's just them being them. After the long night partying together, all of them are so drunk, unable to stand up and walk. They are so full, full of happiness and full of each other's presence. After finishing a bunch of sujo, they lay down in the room, no enough strength, drunk and tired. All of them started to feel asleep. This is how they ended their night, sleeping peacefully in one room but still broken.