The Unknown's POV 2

Unknown’s POV

(Chapter 23 last part)

I regret doing that. I regret killing Jimin in the life of everyone. I know what I did is unforgivable to everyone especially to Jeongyeon. But I had no choice, I love her so much. I love her to the point that I can do everything to be with her and make her live longer.

( Chapter 24 last part)

She changed a lot. She became more beautiful than before. Her eyes, though it is smiling but still, the pain is still in there. No matter how she hides it, it reveals her true feelings. I’ve been waiting for this day to happen, to meet her after a long time.

And now, here she is, in front of me smiling and laughing with our friends. I couldn’t look at her eyes directly because of the guilt that I’ve been carrying since the day Jimin died. I tried to act normally and show her my playful and usual side but today, I couldn’t act normally.

I am hoping that when the time comes that everything went back to the day when everything started, I hope she still be able to hold herself and do not think of the thought that being with me is a hell. I have given up enough and I can’t do more for her love.

--------------

I know she just love me as a friend and it's a crime to love her but at least,  once in my life I wanted to think about myself.  My own happiness.

I did what I have to do 5 years ago not to own her or make her mine but just try to make her live and love her even just from a far.

============================

I'm sorry guys I had changes is the unknown pov... This will be the second and thw last special chapters for the unknown character...  Supposedly I am thinking of doing it with 5 special chapters but since I already unlock Taehyung from the previous one,  so I only need to unlock this one...

And I will start revealing the rest of the unknown pov..
If you are confused,  there are 2 unknown pov from the previous chapters but from those,  It was split into two persons so it means there are 2 person who were unknown..

And supposedly Taehyung is one of them but I changed my mind 😆

So just ask me anything and I'm so willing to answer any confusions to you..  Thank you. 😘