Chapter 12- Our Place

Warning!!!! Matured content

Jimin's POV

Jeongyeon told me that Tae helped her to make me confess so I went to thank Taehyung for that. If it's not because of him, I shouldn't be with my girl now. After that night, me and Jeong became more open to each other.We confessed everything to each other. 

She also told me that she is attracted to my eyes and smile that is why whenever I look and smileat her, it makes her blush. She also introduced me to her parents already not as a friend but as her boyfriend.

We also spend time with each other going for a date of staying inside my unit cuddling. Nothing's change, she is still the same Jeongyeon I met six months ago. She is still the sweet girl who always comforts me whenever I feel down and scold me whenever I made something not good.

The only thing that changed is that, she became more all out to her feelings. We always find ourselves kissing each other when we are alone, hugging and holding each other's hands. We even wake up in the same bed with each other's arms.

I can say, I am really happy. I am the happiest person right now. I have the girl whom I really love and loves me too. I don't have anything to wish for, I feel complete because of her. I have my girl in my life in our place.

Author's POV

Jeongyeon is at Jimin's unit now. It's their place and there they do all things which they know they will treasure for the rest of their lives. They're bond has gotten stronger as share every moment with each other.

Jimin has no work for today so they decided to spend time with each other, as they alwaysdo. "So, how long are you going to stay there?" Jimin asked. Jeongyeon will be away for a while because her dad will sendher to New York for a conference. They will also be having a dishtest for the presentation of their own original dishes with some health experts to taste them if it is good for consumer's body andsince her father could not attend, she was the one who are sent there in substitute.

"2 weeks. I don't want to go honestly but my dad really wants me to."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

Jeongyeon laughs because of her boyfriend's question. "If it's possible but I am sure it's not."

"Why not?" Jimin then fixhis position to face his girl who is lying her back on his chest.

They are sitting in a coach watching TV. Jeongyeon is sitting in between his legs and is lying her back to Jimin's chest while his arms embracing her and legs tangled with each other.

"You have a work, Oppa." Jeongyeon went back to her position and face the TV.

"Well, I can take a leave then. Ireally can't take not to see you that long."

"Actually, the conference is just good for 5 days, but Appa wants me to extend because he wanted me to roam around the city to taste different foods from different restaurant and observe their menu."

"See, It's perfect!" Jimin push her up to make them face each other. "I can roam around with you and we can spend time with each other. I will help you do your task and, we can spend time with each other there."

"But you have work. I'm sure your boss wouldn't allow you to leave that long."

"I will make an excuse. Please, just let me...hmmp?" Jimin plead and give her apuppy eyes. She can't take the cuteness of her boy so she laugh and tap his cheek.