#02 "Nong Mai Ūan!"

Start from the beginning

"Euhh! Chang man hēu'! (Never mind!) Why are you still here though? I saw Podd went into the dressing room earlier. You should have some rest too na! We have 2 Qs left tonight."

He blabbered while kept switching from looking at Gawin to the entire room, scanning for his iPad.

"I was about to, Phi"

"Euh-euh! Go rest now! Læw (also)... have you eaten your dinner?"

Totally left Gawin now, he was searching in each corner

"I'm sure I left it here though"

"Yāng-lei, Phi" (I haven't)

"Awh?! Then why are you still there talking to me? Pāi hēu! (Go now!) Shoo! Shoo!"

Gawin laughed quietly at the editor's antics. He always lost his iPad just to found it near his notebook later. But if he intentionally looked for it there, "I'm sure it's sitting beside my laptop now", it was never there.

He quickly stood up. A female staff immediately handed him his t-shirt and disappeared even before he could utter a thank you. Surprised, he could only laugh again.

His trip to the dressing room was filled with him reciting his lines for later. Two Qs left and he could finally go home. He missed his bed so much. Especially now, when the dress room's door looked so dreadful to him. He just wanted to hide under his blanket and sleep off the confusion he has right now.

"This is not the time to be a nagger"

A big inhale then he grabbed the handle.

° ° °

"Kobkhun na, P'Kwang" (Thank you)

"Maī bpen raī, já!" (No problem, honey)

"It's good that we can finish on time but... I will  miss the filming atmosphere."

Podd was lying on his back on a dark grey leather sofa inside the dressing room. The lower part of his legs were left hanging, too long for the sofa to support. He closed his eyes under the wet, warm towel that his manager provided for him just now. The muscles on his face melted; relaxing, succumbing to the warmth from the material that covered his face from all directions.

"True... But, I'm glad, everyone really gave their best these whole four months."

P'Kwang said while walking to the door.

"Phi will go to get your & Gawin's dinner na. Do you need anything else?"

She turned to Podd's direction last time.