¡¿~Chapter 24~?!

Comincia dall'inizio

Chaos didn't think twice and hugged the crying god. He may be a primordial but he treated others normally...unlike *cough* Nyx *cough*.

Hades cried into the other's shoulder. At some point he started to sob.

Chaos and Order were really worried about the god. He was having a breakdown but none of them knew how to correctly comfort.

---------------------------

"After a few months of secret meetings with them I realised I had grown feelings for those two goofballs. One night I finally decided to confess" Hades said.

His story was cut short.

"That little cutie was so flustered. He was really red and he was sluttering! It was adorable. He even dressed up! He was dressed in a beautiful dress. It was long and his shoulders were uncovered. He also had high heel boots. He wore the necklace we gave him just a few deays back aswell. He just looked amazing." Order said.

" Order said

(The dress)

(The boots)

(The boots)

(The necklace)

(The necklace)

Kal beggan giggling. He saw the glimmer in Order's AND Chaos' eyes when that one night was being mentioned.

"Yeah....Hades  barely got out a word from his mouth. Order couldn't stop gaping! But We both were shocked when he told us he loved us. We didn't quite know if this would work out but we agreed. And it was the best decision in our life." Chaos smiled lovingly at Hades.

The god of the underworld felt a sensation in his stomach. Oh how he missed that. He buried his head into his soft pale hands.

Percy on the other hand was having the time of his life. All of this was just plain blackmail material the demigod would feed off to Nico. He omly could stay quiet for now and gatter more of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(With Snape)

Evander had quite a hard time leaving his son's side. He didn't want to and his instinct told him to stay but he needed to tell Draco.

The man knew of Harry and Draco's relationship even before he broke away from the old goat's manipulation.

And even then, when he 'hated' Harry, he wouldn't have seperated the two. Draco is his godson and he never looked so happy in his life.

He couldn't just leave Draco in the dark. Evander was planning on getting his son a new identity after he wakes up.

He decided telling Draco was the best. It would not only hurt Draco but Harry aswell.

Snape calmly walked into his classroom, where he called the blonde boy. He saw Draco imeadiatly. The boy had a worried look on his face.

"Why would you call me here professor?" Draco asked.

Snape sighed. He would just lay it out.

"I know about your relationship with Potter." The man replied.

Draco's eyes widen with fear.

"Uncle...please don't tell lord Voldermort! He will kill me and Harry!" Draco pleaded.

Snape giggled. It sent lots of warnings to Draco.

"Why would one of my Husbands kill our own son?" Snape said with a giggly voice.
(Not sure that makes sense)

Draco froze.

"What?....But Harry is the son of James and Lily Potter!" Draco exclaimed.

"Don't bring that ginger slut into this!" Severus hissed "Kovus is the son of me, James Potter and Tom Riddle."

Draco's mouth went agape.

"K-kovus?...H-harry is Kovus?" The teenager asked.

Snape merely nodded.

"He is. But I must tell you a few things. Harry is going through an early inheritance." Evander said.

(I'm lazy ok? ~D[Draco] ~E[Evander])

"How did that Happen?!" ~D

"Someone put a love potion too strong into his body. His inheritance is saving him from the potion. He is unconsious right now."~E

"M-my harry....Is that what happened a day or so ago?..." ~D

Severus only nodded his head. He didn't want to tell too much of it to Draco. He knew that if he did he could really damage Draco's mental health.

"But thay is not why I called you here. When Kovus wakes up I will give him a new identity. He will go back to school as Kovus Snape. It will work out well."~E

"B-but what about my relationship with Harry?"~D

"You could openly date. It is your choice. Not mine. Now....would you like to come with me to my son? I have been away from him for too much time"~E

Draco nodded weakly. All of this made him feel weird. One thing he was haply about was that iafter Harry wakes up they will get to be together in the public eye.

The two walke out of the classroom to get to the boy who lived.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
1317 words.

I am SO SO SO SO sorry!

I have so many problems and It's just hard to keep up with this story. My writers block really gets the best of me sometimes.

This chapter really was rushed. So that explains why it was so crapy.

What am I talking about?

This whole book is crappy. Why do people even read this?

I also wanna day thank you to crystal_lover3264. She really helped me with this chapter. I would be completely lost without her. She also writes a Pernico story so if you are interested go check that out!

Anyway I hope you had a great day!

Bye!~☆