Chapter 21

hey you guys! I'm scared! jkjk

but seriously everyone on the east coast be safe <3

I live in Detroit, so I'm getting hit with a little bit, but I hope everything goes ok for you hurricane standers <3

Lol it is 7:22 a.m. I have no school thanks to that hurricane, and I can't go back to sleep so here is a chapter <3

Adelie's P.O.V

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. Did they really want me to go on tour with them? It would be fun!

I smiled. "Yes, I will go on tour with you guys!"

He grinned from ear to ear, then squeeled.

"Sorry, got a little gay there," he laughed.

"It's ok, 'There is nothing wrong with being gay, everyone is a little gay.'" Quoting Honey Boo Boo.

"Is that from---?"

"Yeah," I giggled, hugging him. "Don't ask."

----------------

"Ugh," I grunted, trying to load my heaviest bag into the bus.

"Hear, let me help," Louis said as he grabbed my bag like it was no problem at all.

"Thank you," I said all out of breath, grinning.

"No problem, love."

"Excuse me, Adelie," I heard a higher voice to low to be one of the boys'.

I turned around to see Skylar holding travel bags.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! Another girl!" I cheered and Skylar laughed.

"Yep! I'm coming with you guys!" she said with a nice, cheerful smile.

"I get to get more girl time! Woo!" I chanted and did my little victory dance. Little did I know Harry was video taping me.

"This is so going on twitter."

I blushed at my foolishness, but then laughed about it.

"Eh, happens," I laughed.

"Alright! Do you guys have everything because we are hitting the road," a man said coming into the bus. Paul, I think?

"Yes!" I said, happily.

"Hell yeah!" Louis said in a deep manly voice.

"Yep!" Skylar said zipping up her bag.

"Yeah!" Harry yelled from the back room which made Skylar giggle.

"Yep!" Liam and Zayn said at the same time, then they high-fived each other.

This was going to be fun! But I wish Sophia and Paige could have came.

-------------------

sorry for it being short and boring!