Chapter 2

Adelie's P.O.V

I wake up in a cold, white room. Where am I? Am I dead? Did I die? I don't remember anything besides coming home from my last day of midde school, and going to bed. What happened? I see that there is a heart moniter, and I am dressed in a hostpital gown. So, I'm in a hospital. Why?

"Adelie! You're awake!" I looked to my right to see my sister, Sophia who was 15, but looked a lot older, and another girl who was about 18, and I had no clue who she was. Must be one of her friends.

"Sophia, why am in the hospital, and who is this chick?" I asked, my throat sore for a reason I do not know of. Sophia looked at her and she looked at Sophia.

"That's Paige. Don't you remember her?" She asked, but I shook my head 'no'. They exchanged a worried look. "Doctor Ross! She's awake!" She yelled out to the hallway. A tall, younger woman came in with Sophia.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Ross. I'm going to ask you a few questions, ok?" I nodded and she proceded.

-----------------------------------------

"So, I'm not 14, I have a car, Paige is my bestfriend, I know how to drive, and I'm 18?" I asked Sophia, she nodded. "So, I forgot 4 years of my life, and was in a coma for 2 weeks, just because of a stupid drunk driver?" She nodded again. I put my face in hand and cried. I couldn't use both my hands because of my cast and how stupid it was.

"It's okay, we'll get through this, even if it is perminent." Paige said. Even though I 'just met' her, I feel I can trust her. "Come on, the doctor said the sooner you get to know your life style, the better." I nodded and got up.

My legs were sore not only from staying in the hospital unconcious, but from all the bruises and cuts. I slowly sat down onto the wheelchair, and was wheeled all the was to Sophia's car.

-----------------------------------------

"This is my house?!?" I said in awe. It was huge! But then again, Sophia said we both enheirented some money from our grandfather who died. Awesome!

"Ours. And here comes GiGi!" Sophia giggle. Who's GiGi? Then, I saw an adorible pitbull/ boxer. Her face flopping around as she ran up to me. I kneeled down to her size and she licked my face. Aw.

"She's mine?" I asked, hopefully she was, she's soo cute! Paige snorted in laughter and Sophia smile.

"No, she's the neighbor's!" She laughed sarcastically.

My new life--, no scratch that, my life is going good so far

----------------------

remember if you like it to vote, comment, and fan me!