Chapter 7

Sophia's P.O.V

I heard the annoying bell of the door, and ran to get it. I opened the door to see 5 beautiful boys.

"Hi! We're One Direction!"

Oh my goodness! Don't fangirl!

"Hello! I'm Sophia!" I said, maybe a bit to happy. "Please, come in!"

They all wobbled through the door, all of them trying to get in at one time. Typical One Direction.

They set their bags down by the couch and sat down.

"So, you're the contest winna!?!" Louis asked in his hyper voice. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, well actually I didn't win it for me, but I do love your guys' music and such," I said. Niall smiled.

"Yeah, didn't you write about your sister losing her memory?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Okay!" I said, trying to change the subject. "I have 2 guest room of which you guys will be sharing if that's alright."

"Yup! Totally fine!" Liam said. I smiled. I so can get used to these British accents!

Adelie's P.O.V

I heard someone ring the doorbell, probably them.

I hope they think I'm alright. I hope they don't see me as a crazed fan. But why would they? I don't know their names anymore, sadly.

I decided to walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Yes, I didn't get lost this time! I saw Paige happily munching on her pickle.

"Are they here?" I asked. She finished up chewing and swallowed.

"Yup! In the living room!" She smiled. I walked down the hall and into the living room, then knocked over by a strong person. Either it was one of the boys or Sophia has been really working out.

"Sorry! Didn't see you there!" a low British voice said, reaching his hand down for me to grab. I looked up to see a guy with curly brown hair with green eyes that can kill.

"It's alright, I've been through worse," I said while grabbing his hand. He lifted me up and walked away. Um, ok?

"Sorry about him, he doesn't believe you lost you're memory and this is all a scam," the guy with bleached hair and and Irish accent said. I nodded.

"Oh." Was all I could say. People actually lie about that stuff? Just to win contests? That's crazy!

"So, what's your name?" I asked, knowing that was a stupid question to ask because everyone knew their names but me.

"Niall. And you are Adelie, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yup! That's me!" I giggled. I looked to my right to see Curly starring at me then rolling his eyes.

What's his problem?

---------------------------

remember to fan , vote, and comment! (: