Chapter 4

Adelie's P.O.V

"Did we win? Did we win?" I asked while Paige frantically searched for the contest winner.

"I don't know yet! And stop yelling in my ear!" I paced back and forth. I really wanted to win. I really want to meet my 'idles'. They seem like great people, and I want to meet them, along with 4 million other girls.

But I would treat them like normal people. I wouldn't want people all up in my grill asking for my autograph. Plus, I don't even know their names.

"Gah! It's not showing up!" Paige stressed. I groaned in annoyance. "The post should be up already!"

"I know! Ugh! I'm getting some apple juice," I sighed as I walk down the hall, and into the bathroom. Oops. Still don't know my way around. I'm really upset. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do wrong that made me deserve this. I guess everything always happens for a reason.

I walked up to the next hallway and into the kitchen. You know, losing your memory sucks, and having a big enough house to get lost in doesn't make it any better. Not that I'm complaining that its big.

I opened the door to see some meat. Hm. Sophia should make tacos for dinner some time this week. I would but I never learned how to, well, not that I know of. I grabbed the container of apple juice and opened it.

"Paige! Do you want some apple juice!" I yelled at the top of my lungs so she could hear me.

"Sure!" She yelled faintly back. I grabbed two cups and filled them with apple juice. Yum!

----------------------------

After about 5 minutes a I found my way back to the living room. They really should help me find my way around, because some day, I'll accedently lock myself in a room and not be found. Ever.

I walked in and gave Paige her delicious apple juice. She took a sip and bit her cheek as she typed some more on her laptop.

"Come on! Hurry up! I wanna see if we won or not!" I sighed in frustration.

"You know, the more you nag on me the slower I'll go. HOLD. ON." She laughed.

She typed some more until she dropped her cup full of apple, which she was going to clean up.

"What? Did we win?" I asked wanting to know.

She just sat there with her mouth open.

"Come on tell me!" I yelled.

She finally spoke. "We didn't win."

---------------------------

aw