Chapter 29

Next chapter :) and by the way, this book will be ending in like the next few chapters....SORRY!!:( but I have the best idea for the sequel! (:

Adelie's P.O.V

"Hey guys, I have to go to the restroom real quick, kay?" I said getting up. Listening to the song they were singing on stage, indicated it was three-fourths of the way done.

"Ok," Haylee said simply, poking her nose back into a Harry Potter book. That girl sure does love to read. I walked out of the backstage doors, showing the scary large men my pass. I strolled down the hall and into the lady's room. Once I closed the door I heard the door lock. I turned around to see a girl with a 1D t-shirt on.

"Hi Adelie," she said very sweetly. It was in a creepy sorta menacing way.

"Urr...hello?" I said. Why did she lock the door? My old fourteen reactions were kicking in, and was really scared.

"I know about you and Niall," she said. "I know you were trying to keep it low and such. I know you said that you didn't mind about the fans knowing. Weird thing is that they don't know about you and Niall. At the Cinncinatti concert they thought you guys were friends. They had no....fucking clue!" She laughed. "And I don't like how you are dating him."

"How the hell do you know so much about me and my life?" I asked. She laughed.

"Only because I am their biggest fan. I know," she paused, grabbing a rag from her bag. Chloroform. "Everything."

She walked over to me and was about to put the rag around my nose and mouth.

"Wait!" I yelled. She sighed.

"What," she snarled.

"Can I piss first? That is why I came in here after all," I said.

"Go. Fast. I have to finish this before the concert ends," she growled. I scrambled up and into a stall. I quickly did my business, but I grabbed the plastic cover over the toilet paper.

"Let's go." she snapped through the door. I opened and smacked her head with it. "Damn you!"

She quickly shoved the smelly rag into my face. My eyes started to droop.

No, try to stay awake Adelie. I said to myself, but my eyes fluttered shut and I passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my back against a chair tied up. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I gotta get out of here.

"Yay! You are awake!" a new girl said. She had blazing dyed red hair and dark blue eyes. Very much opposite from the other girl who had dark hair and eyes.

"What do you want," I spat. She laughed.

"Chill," she laughed. "We won't hurt you."

"Then let me go," I growled. She laughed even more.

"Just leave One Direction alone and we have a deal," she winked.

I was shocked. These fans got serious. It wasn't even a question to leave my best friends and boyfriend alone. I couldn't do it.

"No," I snarled.

"Fine," her smile turning into a glare, "Guess I will use force."

She spun around and grabbed a kitchen knife on the table. She walked over to me and smacked me in the face. I couldn't do anything about it. I was all tied up and couldn't move a limb. She look the knife and cut my cheek. I gasped sharply at the pain.

"I have a one way ticket to Australia for you. You will go in 4 days," she snapped. "You will never see One Direction ever again! You will go with the clothes and money I found in your hotel room, which isn't much, and you will live on the streets in Melbourne. Got it?"

I stayed still and said nothing. I was too shocked and scared. I would never see the boys again? The girls? My own sister? I felt another tear fall down. She quickly smacked my face once again.

"I said," she said, then yelled, "GOT IT?"

I nodded briefly. She smiled grimly and walked out of the room.

No Niall. No Skylar. No Paige. No no one.