Chapter 6

Adelie's P.O.V

Today. Today's the day I meet One Direction.

I put a garabage bag over my orange cast, and took a quick shower, using my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I felt each water drop rinse the memory problems away. I wish it never happened, but I think if it didn't, Sophia wouldn't have that story to share, and she wouldn't have won the contest to meet them.

I got out of the shower and dried myself with a warm, confy towel, then blow-dried my hair into it's natural waves. Then I put on some basic make-up; eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. I walked into my room and into my closet. I settled on some dark jeans and my strapless red shirt with white dots and a bow, and a grey cotton button-up sweater.

Yes. I'm ready to meet One Direction.

Harry's P.O.V

"Seriously, I don't want to go! She probably didnt lose four years of her memory and is just looking for attention!" I said annoyed, She probably is a blonde bimbo trying to get into our pants.

"She won the contest though. So, we have to," Liam said while turning down Seaton Lane. Shit, we're almost there.

We turned into the driveway of a huge house. She probably paid our management to win the contest.

Great.

"Okay! Paul said I was in charge. We're staying for one week. Don't ruin the house, but even if you do, clean it up!" Liam said, getting out of the car. We all followed to the front door.

Liam rings the door bell as we waited on the front porch. We waited, and waited. Until a girl opened the door.

"Hi! We're One Direction!" We said at the same time.

------------------------------

how do you guys like it so far? Even though it just started? lol (: